Part.3

As much as Huey hated people, Jazmine loved them. Since Huey was her best friend she always had to drag him along with her to stupid gatherings and parties he didn't want to be at. It usually took forever to convince him and sometimes she just couldn't. But when she could he'd regret letting her convince him later. "Jazmine I don't even want to be here!" "C'mon Huey don't be so sour have fun!" "Jazmine listen I'm leaving in about 17 seconds and if you're not in the damn car I'm going to throw you in the trunk and on the way home I will hit a rabbit with my car. Countdown starts now." Jazmine believing him thought about running to the car to avoid being in a cramped trunk but then again she kinda wanted him to pick her up. So she stood there with her arms crossed with an "I dare you" look on her face. "3...2...1" As soon as 1 spat out his mouth she saw the anger on his face and regret not getting in the damn car. Now she was a little scared and wasn't sure if he was mentally stable. She thought he was homicidal. When 1 spat out his mouth he immediately threw her over his shoulder violently and started walking toward the car. She started kicking and punching but there was no use Huey was 29 times stronger than she was. On top if the fact that she was going to have to deal with him because she's staying at the Freeman's for about a month while her parents are out on a cruise in Japan. So that didn't help. Huey did as promised and put her into the trunk. She started to silently panic because she was a little afraid of what was about to happen. Then it happened. "Plump!" She felt the car hit a bump and heard a small little wail. "HUEY!" she squeaked. She was so angry at him that she could kill him in his sleep. When they pulled up at the freeman she heard his door close but he didn't pop the trunk and she didn't hear his footsteps coming toward the car. "He did.not.!" she screamed. "HUEY COME BACK YOU CANT LEAVE ME HERE FOREVER!!" She heard a snicker after about 5 minutes of her screaming and panicking and then she saw the trunk lift up and Huey standing there looking away from her. Once the trunk was all the way lifted he walked away and into the house. "Meanie." she mumbled.

For the first night of Jazmine's arrival, to celebrate Granddad made his famous Luther burger with extra bacon. "Yes, to celebrate For Jazmine staying here you try to kill her with your greasy death on a donut. Seems reasonable." "Boy shut up and go eat a fancy salad since your too good for meat now a days!"

After dinner Granddad had to make sleeping arrangements. "Since your 17 and a young woman you get your own room." "Aw Granddad dats not fair! she just got here and she get her own room but I gotta wait fo 6 years to get mine. Then I don't even get a new room Huey just moved out! Thats messed up Granddad!" Riley complained. "Nigga hush! she's 17 and a girl! I don't need her sleepin in a room wit yall! I was 15 and 17 once before to you little perverts! So she gets her own room and her own bathroom!" Huey had heard enough he decided to go to his room where he had privacy. "Huey." But not while Jazmine was around. "Jazmine." he mocked. She opened the door. "I didn't say you could just come in. What if I was naked?" She thought for a couple seconds and said" I'd close the door and knock to make sure it was ok to come in." "But what's the point of knocking if you already know I'm naked?" "To see if it was ok to come in." Jazmine wasn't making sense but he didn't have time for this so he just ignored her and continued reading his book. "I'm bored." "And I care why?" "Because I'm your friend and if you were a good friend you find something to occupy me." "We'll I guess I'm the worst friend in the world because you're 17 and you can do it your damn self." She scooted closer and yelled" MR. FREEMAN, IM BORED AND HUEY ISN'T DOING ANYTHING TO OCCUPY ME!" " Jazmine! What the hell! That's my eardrum!" "BOY YOU BETTA FIND SOMETHIN TO DO FO THE YOUNG CUTIE PIE! shoo got me messed up if she just 'gon be bored round here." Huey scowled at Jazmine but she just stuck out her tongue. About half an hour later Jazmine fell asleep next to Huey watching "What's Love Got to do With it".

The next morning she woke up in the room she staying in really confused. "Where am I." she thought. "Boy get yo black ass up and ready for school!" She instantly remembered where she was after that. She hurriedly did her morning routine and got on to the tragedy. It looked like Chewbacca took a crap on her head. How was she supposed to tame that. it took 37 minutes but she did it. She wore it in a poofy side ponytail. 'Knock Knock' "Come in." She said. Huey opened the door looked her up and down to see if her outfit met his approval then said "We're leaving in 30 seconds come now or we leave you." She Stormed down the stairs and into the car.

A/N Loving Huey right now, the whole outfit approval thing tho! I thought of it to see if her outfit was slutty because I feel he would curse her out if her outfit looked sleezy or give her a very long speech on self respect. Updating soon!