The Beginning of Spring

Months later Huey was still having dreams about what went on the night Jazmine had glass in her foot.

Flashback:

"Ow! Huey it hurts!" She yelled at him with a red face. "Jazmine I know." He said pushy. He pulled it out fast but carefully making sure not to hurt her too much. She nearly pulled her scalp off. After it was done he rubbed alcohol and put neosporin on it, then continuing by tying a long bandage on her foot. She couldn't walk so she stayed in his room with him. She snuggled up on his chest and between his legs while they watched reruns of the Cosby show. Jazmine fell asleep soon after, he could tell she had been exhausted. He almost fell asleep but a painful reminder came to his mind. He had to go meet someone behind the McDonald's! He grabbed his Katana and one of his many guns from the closet. Just in case something we're to happen.

Huey quickly drove to the McDonald's and made it there 3 minutes early. "You're late." A voice said coming from above him. "No, I'm 3 minutes early." He saw the mystery figure' s shadow look at a watch on their hand. "Oh sorry." The mystery voice said in a deep mystery whisper. "My clock is off." Huey rolled his eyes. "What do you want?" He asked angrily. The mystery person was now behind him. "Help." He stated confusing Huey. "You see, we're-" He was cut off. "Who's we?" The figure cleared their throat. So now Huey could hear the person directly. It was a woman she sounded like she was in her mid-forties when she spoke. "I'm from the Moment of Meaning or M.O.M if you may, and as I was saying, you're the only person I know that's smart enough to pull this off. We're making something and we need certain illegal parts to create it. And if all goes well you will be benefited with the greatest gift of all time." She was now above him again, and slipped a sheet of paper in his hand. "Goodbye Huey for now." The woman said disappearing. Huey looked at the sheet. "It's blank." He stated. He got in his car and put the paper in the glove box. His cell phone rang. He flipped it open to hear the voice of the mystery woman. "Oh and figure out what the sheet says in the next 3 weeks and help us or Your list of friends shortens." She said hanging up. He drove home and went into his room to see Jazmine still sleeping. Sleep, that's what he needs right now. He looked around the room and walked into the bathroom. He washed his face and looked up in the mirror. Noticing the grocery bag from earlier. He looked in it again to see the pregnancy tests.

End of Flashback:

That's it! His eyes opened up immediately. He forgot to have Jazmine take one.

If you're confused, I'll explain. While they broke up for a second, they would constantly see each other in the same house. And (Don't Judge them) they would sometimes have quickies and afterwards "forget" about them and continue avoiding and ignoring each other.

Huey quickly got up and walked up the stairs to his room. He looked at Jazmine, who was on his bed napping. She hadn't been feeling good for the past few weeks, and Huey thinks he has the solution. He carefully shook her awake. "Jazmine take these, they might tell you why you're 'sick'" He showed her. Her eyes widened adjusting to the light. "Wait what?" She took them in her hands and looked them over. She squinted her eyes at him. "No." She said laying back down. He had assumed she was on her period because of her mixed emotions and symptoms, but he hadn't asked her because he knew it was rude. Now he was putting on his controlling serious look. "I said take them." He said slowly. She rolled over, "I heard you, don't waste your breath repeating yourself to me I'm only-" She was cut off by something shooting up her throat. She ran to the bathroom to let it up, bouncing on her toes. After she finished she took in fast deep breath by the side of the toilets."Alright give me the tests." She held her hand out knowing he was there." He put them in her hand scrunching up his face at the smell of the bathroom now. What had she eaten? He went to walk out but she put her hand out. "No stay with me." She said blocking his way. "Jazmine I'm-" She cut him off. "Please stay, I want to do this with someone I'm comfortable with." She said looking at him. He groaned but stayed while she peed on 2 sticks. "Alright." She said waiting for it to pop up. When she's actually looking at it, it takes forever to appear. She waits and waits until she gets a response. "Positive." The first one read. She teared up. The next one showed up some seconds after the first one. "Dammit! Positive! Why is this always happening to me!? I mean it's good and bad! It's going to be difficult finishing school, and babies are a really big responsibility." She rambled. Her hair now sweated out she began to bite her nails nervously. "Jazmine!" Huey interrupted. "It's ok! Everything is going to be how it was a couple of months ago! Remember that?" He asked attempting to calm her down. "I remember my hormones going crazy, losing a baby, and chipping a tooth." She said lifting up her lip to show him where the chip used to be. "Not that part." He said seriously. She sniffled. "But this time we're telling your parents." Jazmine's eyes widened.

Riley was beating the life out this hoe. His phone rang but he ignored it, he was having the time of his life. He hadn't been able to get what he wanted since Brianna got all big and didn't have her sexy shape anymore. Right now he had a fine thick woman in his bed, he could care less what his actions might cause later, he was living in th present not the future. His phone rang over and over but he ignored it. The girl screamed with pleasure.

Brianna screamed with pain. "Where's Riley!?" She asked basically breaking Caesar's hand. "He's not answering his phone." Jazmine said. "Ma'am I'm going to ask everyone who's not her partner to leave." The nurse escorted everyone out of the room. Brianna' s water had broke about 2 hours earlier. She was now giving birth. She was only 8 months so the baby might be small. "Wait that's the baby's father!" She yelled pointing to Caesar. She'd need someone to be there with her and Caesar was the only one single that was there. Caesar caught on fast and stayed with her. Hours later and 5 Calls and 11 texts to Riley later, Maia Nicki Freeman was born. She was a beautiful baby girl with a lot of dark hair and dark wine colored eyes like her father. Brianna was passed out and sweaty. Huey, Jazmine, and Cindy went to go get Riley and curse him out since he couldn't be there for the birth of his child.

"Nigga why wou-"Cindy stopped and Riley jumped up. All three of them examined the scene in front of them. Riley was naked, the girl was naked, his phone was next to him, and everyone's mouths were open."Don't snitch." Riley was all Riley said. They closed the door and waited for him to get dressed. Everyone was so disappointed with Riley. After everyone thought he had finally settled down he cheated. When he got out there everyone mean mugged him. "Riley why would you do this? She's having your child!" Jazmine said. Riley actually felt disappointed with himself. "I mean at tha time I ain't care but now-" He was cut off. "Sorry ass excuse for a nigga." Cindy said shaking her head. "Maia was born today, Brianna even gave her your last name because she loves you. Probably planning on changing hers one day too. She's giving all her love to you while you're out sleeping with these randoms!" Jazmine said trying her best not to curse. He didn't even know what to say now. He did feel bad, but that wasn't enough to pay for what he did. The drive to the hospital was silent.

Riley walked into Brianna' s room with Jazmine, Cindy, and Huey following. She was just waking up. "Hey Baby." She said quietly. Her voice was strained from all the yelling, this reminded Riley of when they first met. She was all shy and quiet. "Hey."He said back but in his usual tone of voice. She handed him Maia. She was beautiful. He thought of how he skipped out on this for a quickie with a thot. He now felt really sorry. He smiled at the baby who returned it with a smile just like his, without the teeth of course. He already loved Maia.

Authors Note: Hey remember to Rate and comment! Thanks for getting me so far. I'll start to bring in new characters too! Anywayy let's change the subject. Where's Jazmine in the new season? I know Gabby Soleil hit puberty and all but that doesn't mean take Jazmine out of the whole show period. Dang! Until I post again bye!!