Part.2

"Aye you ever wonder what a blasian baby would look like? No cause you bout to find out." Hiro and his cheesy horrible pick-up lines, they sadden everyone. But they angered Cindy. Now if you know her she's not really the jealous type, unless it was with Hiro. She would throw anyone through walls if they flirted with him. Which was really common. That made it even harder to hide her crush on him with her blown jealousy. But the only reason he didn't know of this crush is because he was just so.... blind. He was most likely living in a brick house with no windows, because everyone could tell. Fortunately Cindy was very good at blackmail so everyone kept their mouth shut. Well almost everyone.

"Man Cindy wouldn't take much appreciation to you flirting with other girls." Cesar commented. "Why would she care it's not any of her damn business!" Hiro shot back. "Well she's your girlfriend and cares about you soo..." "What! Cindy's not my girlfriend and I don't think she cares bout me that way!" "Oh I thought you were dating because it's pretty obvious that-" "Hey Cesar let's talk over there away from Hiro." Jazmine had overheard the last part of their conversation and came to the rescue. "One sec, I was just telling Hiro about-" "HOW MUCH CINDY LOVES SEAFOOD RIGHT?!" Jazmine interrupted. "No it was about-" "Cesar... Shut up!" Jazmine shot Cesar a deathly look. " I have to go to class!" Cesar said as he shut up and started to walk away. Jazmine hurriedly followed so it would be less awkward.

"Yes, Riley." The teacher boredly spat out. "What time can I get dafuq outta hurr?" The teacher ignored him and moved on. "11:25." The girl sitting next to him whispered. He finally looked up and saw that it was the girl from the bus stop. "Was yo name." he suddenly asked. "Brianna-Mae." "Why you got 2 names?" "Because Brianna is my moms name and Mae is my other moms name." Riley stood there with a very confused look on his face. "What?" Finally understanding his confusion she said "I'm adopted. My parents are a lesbian couple." His face immediately changed from confused to disgusted. "Ugh, Nigga thas gay." She looked back at her work a little dissapointed. Riley feeling a little awkward just started the work on his paper to not knowing what to say. But as you know right away he didn't care about the paper so he just started to check his twitter. "Class we will be starting a new program to help students socialize, because most of you here are sad examples of our school. And we believe that if we get you to socialize more, your grades will improve and even out. So Ill be pairing everyone up shortly." Riley was only half listening but even he could tell that this was a dumb ass idea. "I'll be pairing the advanced kids with the fucking disgraces. So Greg with Kaytona. Harold with Cindy-" "Dafuq!" Cindy spat out. "I Ain't no fucking disgrace I'm a master you got me fucked up!" "As I was saying Mindy with Eric, Shawn with Kendall, Steven with Carrie, Brianna-Mae with Riley, and Kourtney with Cory." Brianna and Riley exchanged glances and moved on. "Now The kids that have been paired up will have to see each other during and after school, have to sit together at lunch, and will have to know almost everything about their partner at the end of the trimester. Hopefully Some genius might run off on you Retards." "What if our partner smell like ass!?" Cindy exclaimed. "Harold damn wash yo ass or you fail this class! ohhh that should be our new motto. Wash yo ass or you fail this class!" The teacher repeated several times. Riley took another good look at Brianna-Mae. She was sexy too. "If we 'gon hang together I'm not 'gon call you by dat long ass name." "Fine then just call me Bri." "I ain't following yo rules! Ima call you whateva dafuq i want!" He playfully yelled. She turned the other way and smirked. She didn't want him to see that she was about to burst with laughter.