Part.2

"Huey I think I shouldn't go to dance class today." Jazmine said convincingly. "I don't think you should go to that stripper training period, but do you still always go anyway?" He commented. "But..." She thought for awhile. "My stomach is cramping!" She exclaimed as the idea came into her mind. She made a sad face and poked her lip out. "Well if you're so 'sick', you won't mind if I take you to the hospital." She gulped. "No! I mean.... I feel better now." She smiled really wide. She knew he'd freak if they went to the hospital and he found out she was pregnant. 18 and pregnant, pretty common huh?

The drive took 30 minutes Jazmine kept "Meddling". First she made him stop so she could give some money to a Hobo. After a nice long conversation with him, she realized she gave him a 100 instead of a 20.

Then she made him stop for a snack at a fruit shop. She took 5 minutes to order like she'd never had any fruit before.

Lastly she kept screaming causing Huey to suddenly stop because he thought he was about to hit something. After all this when they finally got there they wouldn't let Jazmine in because she forgot to get her physical, again.

It was silent in the car. Huey didn't say a thing. Jazmine had just assumed he was mad at her so she didn't say anything to him.

'There's the McDonald's, There's Wuncler's Mansion, that's Cindy's house, That's the music store, there's our block, there's the post office, wait we just passed our street!' Jazmine thought.

"Huey you passed our street." She said as if he was stupid. "I'm aware." He said not taking his eye off the road. Her eyes widened and she looked at him. "Where are we going then?" She said in a high pitched voice. "The hospital." "Why!? I'm feeling better Huey I really am! See! Look! I'm moving, I'm fine! I don't need to go to the hospital!" She grabbed his arm with a devil grip. "Don't make me go." She said in a low, and scary voice. Huey snatched his arm from her. "The hell is wrong with you? You can't dance without a physical, damn."

She calmed down and her breathing slowed. Then she thought, "Would they be able to tell that I'm pregnant?" She bit her lip. Like she always did when she was in trouble. Good thing Huey was looking at the road because he can read her like a book.

Jazmine's P.O.V

I started to quietly panic. I could tell he was going to freak when I told him. Would he break up with me? I couldn't have that, I can't lose Huey. But I can't lose this baby either. Then it hit me. "Huey I got my physical last Tuesday. I put the papers for it in my room. Can we just go get it?" Why hadn't I thought of this before? He took in a long drawn out deep breath. "What aren't you telling me?" He said as he let out breath. I bit my lip hard. I had to lie, it was the only way I could keep him. I just can't lose him over this. So I mocked him, and pretended like I was letting out embarrassing information, and let out a deep breath. "I'm scared of hospitals." I lied. I actually liked hospitals, I enjoy the attention the doctors give me. He wasn't falling for it, but he let it go. Guess he didn't want to start and argument. He sighed and turned the car around. "Jazmine I'm not stupid but whatever. Eventually all this lying is going to get out of hand, and I'll find out what you're hiding from me." I had to quickly respond, but I couldn't sound desperate. "I'm.Not.Lying." I said slow and darkly.

Later that night I calculated how far along I am. Okay so my last period was in Early October a month after we started dating. Our anniversary is September 12. That means I started on October 9th, and ended early because of my hormone control pills. We had sex for the first time in late October. Wait no! Ugh this is all to confusing! I'll just go to the hospital while Huey is gone! Gosh! I Hate math and brain work! All that calculating made me hungry. I went downstairs to grab some food. I got some strawberries, nutella, a pickle, and I made a jelly sandwhich. I can't eat peanut butter, or peanuts period. I'm allergic, they give me random side effects. Never know what I'm going to get.

"Damn! Is you pregnant?" Riley snickered as I walked out of the kitchen. I paused. "Uh..No!" The strawberry container dropped, so I bent over to pick it up. Déjà vu, this has happened before, but where? I walked upstairs to eat my food in peace.

I fell asleep while watching "America's Most Ratchet Model" around 11.

I woke up at 7:13. Damnit! I slept in. I hopped in the shower for 3 minutes, got out put a random out fit on and brushed my teeth. Now here comes the hard part, my hair. I got it wet and brushed it down so It was very curly and Afro like, but was still laying down. I go through about 4 conditioners per month to keep it like this.

No P.O.V

As Riley walked into the school he saw Brianna in the corner of his eye. He turned to look at her and saw some guy flirting with her, but she didn't look interested. She's trying to wave him away but he wouldn't back down. She pushed him, and he bounced back, just a little though. Riley, of course had seen enough to know it was his business now. The guy started to walk away once he noticed Riley walking to him, but before leaving he smacked her ass. This resulted into sending Riley into rage stage number 3, hopefully you'll never see 4. He started sprinting after the guy, jumped in mid air,put his fist up, and hit him with all his weight and power going down until gravity pulled him all the way. He started repeatedly punching him over and over again. "Riley stop! You're going to really hurt him!" Brianna pulled him off of the guy, and stood in front of him. Riley pulled Brianna by the wrist and led her out of the school. As they walked out of the doors together he said without looking at her "You ain't allowed to wear leggins in public no more." She smirked and responded. "I can wear what I please." Riley laughed and said, "Pshh! Please, if I catch you in leggins and you ain't in either my room or your house!" She looked up at him. "Or what?" She said smirking.

Caleb Dewarion Johnson lost 4 teeth, received a broken nose, and was left with serious injuries that day. But couldn't press charges because no one could understand what he was saying with him missing teeth. Shame, he could've gotten PAID! But when he woke in the hospital days later he started plotting revenge, although it was very slow because he had injuries, but still! He slowly plotted revenge.

Jazmine watched Huey walk outside to see if it's clear for her to go to the hospital. Today he was supposed to drive 3 hours away and 3 hours back to pick up a distant cousin.

She arrived at the hospital 20 minutes later, and sat in the waiting room for 40 minutes because she didn't have a scheduled appointment.

Turns out she is 8 weeks pregnant. She just forgot about the calculating, she hates math.The doctor was surprised that she hadn't even started showing yet. That was most likely because she didn't want anyone to know, so she's been walking everywhere, and exercising  all she can at home. But she knew eventually she would get bigger. The doctor says it's way too early to tell the gender, Jazmine made a note to herself on not to buy anything for it yet. Because you never know.

On the drive home, she passed a Walmart and decided to go window shopping somewhat. She passed the baby aisle trying not to get her hopes up. But a shirt caught her eye. It was red and it said " My daddy is always angry, Mommy is always happy, combined together they made the perfect baby!" "Okay maybe just this one, I mean red is for boys and girls right?" Jazmine left the store with 7 different outfits, 3 pacifiers, 4 bottles, a bottle of baby wash, baby lotion,2 boxes of diapers,and one of those soft brissle baby brushes. "Well it's not THAT much." she said walking out of the store.