Part.8

"What about Malachi?" Huey stared at Jazmine like she was stupid. "How about no." He said turning away from her. "You're always criticizing my decisions!!" Jazmine being her hormonal self cried. He raised an eyebrow. "You're overreacting again." He said Aggressively flipping the page of his newspaper. "She threw her book of names at him, angering him. "Jazmine seriously stop!" He said standing up above her. "You can't tell me what to do!" She yelled standing back up to face him and smacked him clean across his face. He rubbed the spot and gently pushed her back down, without looking at her. She got up and wildly attacked him. She scratched and kicked and pushed. Actually hurting him somewhat. He turned pushed her off and grabbed her hands and stared at her angered and hurt that she's doing this. She saw it in his eyes. He roughly pushed her arms away. And then everything started to happen in slow motion.

Jazmine tripped and lost her balance, Huey having good reflexes turned around just in time to see her start to tumble backward, but not fast enough to grab her. She reached out for him and he started to reach out for her. Her hair flew in front of her face and she glided through little air and hit the first basement step. She hit every hard metal step individually causing more pain. She flipped and hit the railing and sides of the stair pathway. Huey ran down the stairs trying to catch up with her but gravity was now his enemy. A single tear ran down Jazmine's eye as she hit the very last hard cold step face first, and slid on the ground to hit her face on the white cement wall in front of her cracking one of her front teeth. Her forehead hardly hit the wall and she was knocked clean out.

This was filler. Some shit is bout ta go down tho! Just wait. Rate and comment, I read all of them! Also don't forget to go to the Yass bitches parts of my story to enter the character contest. I love you guys, wow 100 rates! Bye I'll update probably tomorrow. Bye!