Nightmares

Huey didn't fall asleep for a very long time. His eyes were trying so hard to close, but his brain was trying so hard to keep them open.

(My mind is telling me no, but my body, my body is tellin me yeeesss!)

Who just falls asleep with a weird stranger in a car, and you don't know exactly where you're going.

Theodore looked over at Huey and saw him strugglin. "Hey man, just go to sleep. You're going to need it anyway. Plus it's a 28 hour drive." Huey's eyes widened. "Aren't you stopping then?" He looked over at him. Theodore ignored him and Huey shrugged it off. He laid his head on the window, and didn't even notice when his eyes.

Hours later he blinked himself awake from a horrible nightmare.

Huey's P.O.V

'I woke up to see Riley sleeping in his bed. I can't seem to move at all. I hear noises, that Riley couldn't ever possibly hear because of his hard sleeping habits. I turn to my right and see someone come through the window. There's a woman in a tight black leather one piece suit. I can't tell who she is because she has a mask covering her face.

She gets a long look at me and then looks at Riley.

She pounces on him he's struggling and trying to be free but she has him in a chokehold that he can't leave. She whispers something in his ear and he looks at me. I saw the hurt in his eyes. He's still struggling and now she's strangling him. I try to yell but my voice is muted and could never be heard. I try to move again but I can't. She looks at me as she takes out a sharp blade and traces my brothers face. He's looking at her scared for his life, and he sheds a few tears. I've seen him cry before but this is the first time I've actually cared. I start trying to scream again but I can't. I feel my throat start swelling up and I can't even comfortably move my mouth anymore. She looks at me as she slits his neck... deep, as he cries out in pain. I see the blood squirt out. He starts to make horrible choking noises and reaches out for me. I get one last look at his face before I blink myself awake.'

No P.O.V

Theodore looked at Huey as jumped awake. "Aye man, you ok?" He asked with worry drowning out in his voice. "I'm fine." Huey said turning to look out the window. Theodore shrugged it off and turned back toward the road.

"So I guess you're not a talkative person." Theodore said breaking the long moment of silence. "There's not much to say to someone I just met claiming to be my long distance cousin who i've never heard about." He said scowling. "Just call me Theo." He said smiling.

Meanwhile at the Freeman House...

"I can't believe this! This little ungrateful nigga left me with his baby! I'm already old but damn! I already went through this twice!" Granddad said complaining while looking at Leah. She gave him a deathly scowl as if she understood what he was saying. Well Huey would talk to her a lot, that's what his mother would do to him. He understood English at a very early age, it just took him awhile to start speaking it.

It always seemed like Leah had taken on Huey's traits. She was always scowling, and when you were talking she would make faces of understanding. She was already crawling at the very weirdly young age of 4 months. While Maia was just now sitting up on her own, and she was several months older.

Riley wanted to laugh, but stopped to think, "I'm going through the same thing".

"Boy come take yo niece." Granddad ordered Riley. "Why I gotta take her!?" He whined. "Cause I'm goin on a date." He said handing Riley the baby and popping his collar. Riley looked at Leah. She scowled at him angrily. "Is you 'gon be gay like yo daddy?" He asked her in a whisper. He sat her on the floor next to Mai and started to flip through channels. 

Then the phone rang. "Hello?" Riley answered in his ghetto tone. "Hey Riley so how's everything been going?" Riley smiled because It was Tom MuthaFuckin DuBois.

Hey Vote and Comment! And I just kinda thought Where has Tom Been in all of this? He's just been on his cruise but damn, Jazzy and Huey together, Had a baby, Had a baby die, Jazzy missing. Where had Tom been!? Lol so I won't be posting for awhile and that's why I said read the evolution of Jazmine DuBois on fanfiction.net! it's 75 amazing chapters of Jazmine and Huey. It portrays all the characters A1 100%! So go read it. Anyway rate and comment!