Part.3

Huey was the first to walk in, Cindy bravely following him, Jazmine behind her shivering, and Riley behind her trying to keep a straight face. They all looked up as the dusty lights flickered. "Yeah I think I left something in the car." Jazmine said, eyes wide and frightened. Riley blocked her entrence. "Caint punk out now Mariah." She turned back around and walked behind Huey grabbing his arm and almost cutting off his blood flow. He didn't mind because he understood how scared she was. There was an old Asian man at the counter. "You're late." The man said smiling. "Only several weeks." Huey replied.

They watched the man click something quickly and like a flash of light they fell. There was a huge trapdoor beneath them, and every single one of them fell through it.

Jazmine and Cindy were heavier than Huey and Riley at the moment so they were falling faster. Cindy was first to fall, she still hadn't lost all of her baby weight yet. She wasn't really big anymore but she still had a bit of chub left. Cindy was also the first to land. She landed on some type of plushy, gooey, substance. "Euh." She said attempting to stand up. Then as if on cue, Jazmine plopped down right on Cindy. "Damn Gravity! Jazzy get up!" She said pushing up. Jazmine and Cindy quickly got up and got off the mountain of goo.

Huey came down next, landing perfectly on his feet, and walking straight off the goo.

And as you guessed Riley came next. "FUU-" Riley came crashing down, completely missing the goo and landing on the concrete floor.

Now completely out of breath and hurt he laid on the ground gasping for air. Cindy who was too busy laughing to care fell on her knees laughing, and Jazmine unsuccessfully holding back her laughter tapped on Huey who was pinching the space between his nose.

"Aren't you gonna help him?" Huey ignored her and turned around to see a child.

He looked around 8 years old, and he was missing one of his two front teeth. "Hi Do-" Jazmine was cut off. "Schfrah!" He yelled and started to do some weird chanting, creeping Jazmine out all over again. He touched her stomach and put his ear over her bellybutton. "SCHFRAH!" He screamed scaring her even more. Huey pushed the kid's head away from her stomach and pulled her back as the child stared at Jazmine's stomach like it was the devil. "Huey! What's he saying!?" Jazmine asked backing away from the child. "He's not speaking a language that I know." Huey said staring at the child.

Cindy looked at their surroundings. There were computers and odd looking machines everywhere. The child looked at them and started to walk to a black door.He looked back at them and motioned for them to follow. They followed hesitantly not knowing what else to do.

The Group was lead to a lit up room with different syrups and liquids on racks and in barrels. There was a man in a chair looking at the Camera's and watching to see who was there. He had brown hair, and evil looking facial hair. He immediately stood up when he heard foot steps. "Ahh..." He rubbed his hands together. "A little late are we?" He said staring at Huey and taking quick glances at Jazmine. He picked up 2 different liquids, one red and pasty, another one thin and clear. He handed the red one to Cindy and the clear one to Jazmine.

"Drink up." He said smirking. Cindy only smelled it and on reflex shook her head no. "You will drink this," He cocked a gun and pointed it at Riley. "Or he dies."

This wasn't hard, she plugged her nose and gulped it down. "Ah it taste like as-" she was cut off by a gag.

She looked both ways and the man pointed to a blue door. She ran into the bathroom and threw up about everything in her stomach. But that wasn't it, it started all over again.

While Cindy was releasing the contents of her stomach Jazmine stared at the clear liquid carefully. She wondered what it did, because it was obviously different from Cindy's. Jazmine smelled it. It smelled pleasant, like rainbows and happiness. She drank it gracefully. And for the first few seconds she felt nothing, but then a gruesome pain set in. "Eeep!" She screamed holding her stomach and falling onto her knees. Huey reached down and picked her up. "What the hell did you do to her!?" He yelled picking her up from the floor. "She has to be able to complete the mission. I'm just speeding everything up, in about 2 hours she'll be fine." The man smirked. "Huey it's coming, like right now!" She yelled violently tugging his afro. Huey looked at the man again. "Oh and by the way I'm Vincent." He said holding out his hand.

Aaliyah Nia Freeman was born on April 2nd 2014 at 7:25 p.m. She has wine colored eyes, and little hair. The hair she did have was a mixture of light brown and little orange. Just like Jazmine's. After Aaliyah's birth Jazmine was fine. Actually she felt better and more alive, not one inch of pain. She sat up smiling. "Why do I feel so good? It's like the feeling of letting out a huge dump." She asked excitedly. Only Huey and Vincent were in the room with her. "Because of the wonderful syrup I gave you. See I'm kind of the most brilliant genius in the world. He said bragging. "Do you know what you can do with this stuff?" Huey said now standing. "Yes and my life's work will be complete as soon as you help me with my mission." He said turning to Huey.

Vincent handed Jazmine another liquid. She made the mistake of not even examining it and gulped it down. Straight through the skinny tube. She gagged, now recognizing it's the same thing just given to Cindy two hours ago.

While Jazmine was throwing up, Cindy walked in. Huey's eyes widened. She was skinny and curvy! She had curves before but whatever that liquid was it gave her even more, Riley was first to notice. He followed behind her and stared at her like a hungry dog. Cindy automatically had Moe curves than Jazmine so Huey didn't expect the same for her.

"I needed them in shape so they're not slow during the mission." He said looking at his finished project. (Cindy)

"So you basically just made them lab rats?" Huey questioned. "You overthink too much." Huey scowled at Vincent's comment.

Cindy picked up her "niece" and cradled her. "Nigga come get yo ova grown sperm." She said holding the baby out to him. "No, keep her." He said waving her off. She shrugged and played with the cute baby. "You look like yo daddy, except you cute." She giggled at the baby. "Nigga why won't you hold her?" She said holding her out again. "Because I've never held a baby ok!" He yelled. "I might drop her." He said lowering his voice. "You sound soft." Riley smirked. Cindy elbowed him...hard. "You ain't 'gon drop her, you ain't 'gon hurt her." He looked at the baby. She looked back at him with a scowl. "Ima drop her if you don't take her." Cindy said. Huey stared at her deciding if he would listen and take her. She joked with him and let go and caught her again. "Ok! I'll take her just stop that!" He yelled.

The baby stared at him weirdly, he stared at her with the same expression. It felt like he was staring into a mirror. "Uh...Hi." He said awkwardly, not knowing what to do or how to hold her. "Here like this." She positioned the baby in his arms. They both wore the same scowl. "Damn she tiny." Riley said looking at her. "Well she was born -" "BLAHHH GLEEHG" They heard Jazmine throwing up the last bit of pregnancy weight possible. She walked out wiping her mouth, not even noticing how light she was now. Everybody's jaw dropped to the floor.

She was as skinny and curvy as Cindy, maybe even more. Jazmine looked at then confused, "What?" She looked down and gasped. "I'm hot!" She said happily. "Huey you gay if you don't get some tonight." Riley said still staring at Jazmine.

"Alright let's get business started." Vincent said clasping his hands together.

Hey Vote and comment. I'm done with the characters now. All I'm doing is just writing them into the story. But anyways hayyy. I'm so excited writing this, comment! I've decided to make a sequel to this book, and the one after it will be based on Their children. Yasss next book don't know how long it'll be, but I kinda already want to start on it. Maybe I will. Hmm. Don't know what else to say, but I'm just as excited as you guys are. This is going to be longer than I expected. Maybe more than 40 chapters.... Byeee, but really tho comment I want to see what parts you guys liked, or thought was funny.