Rubik's Cube

In Life there's lessons, lessons that you learn from experience or from another's mistakes. There's so much to learn and so much to do, but is it possible to do it all? Because with Life there's also many confusions- You know what fuck dat shit. This is too long and complicated. Lets just say WE ALL LEARN AT A DIFFERENT PACE BITCH!

Huey watched as Theo's hands soared over different keys and patterns. He wondered if he was even human going at the pace he was. He was finished tapping dirty wall tiles in the bathroom about 6 seconds after he started. To open the entrence to the headquarters, there had to be a code, a very very complicated one. If you weren't able to put it in fast enough, you weren't qualified to enter.

To enter you had to move around and tap different tiles to fit them into one piece, like a puzzle. Instead this reminded Huey of a Rubik's cube. A popular color puzzle cube of the 80's, invented by Erno Rubik.

Huey was smart, but even he knew that putting in this code was nearly impossible, and Theo got it on the first try this time. His eyebrows raised, as the puzzle pieces went back into their incorrect places, and opened two doors, left and right. Interesting. Behind the doors was a pitch black hallway. "Fuck no." He said staring at the hallway. It looked never ending, even with his good coordination and hearing he'd still probably trip down the entire hallway. "Welp it's either this, or they slowly torture your baby mama." Theo said like he didn't care. Huey scowled angrily at him. "She's not my "Baby mama" He used finger quotes, "she's my fiancee. Meaning I'm not expecting to ever need to pay her any type of child support, and I plan on being in my daughter's life." He said angrily correcting him.

Mad, he quickly took his chances and walked down the hallway to save his future wife. He turned to look behind him, because he was only hearing clumpy footsteps behind him. Only the chubby man was following him. "Where's Theo!?" He threw his hands up. "Are you kidding? He can't come in here, If he's spotted, he'll be killed on spot. " Huey stopped. "Then why didn't you kill him?" He asked so confused.

WHAT'S WITH ALL THE DAMN CONFUSION!!???

"Because he's the only chance I have for promotion, and he's also the most honest person in here. Black likes to speak his mind, which I admire. Who likes being around arrogent snobs all day? Everyone thinks they're better than you.... Everyone-" At this point Huey tuned him out. He didn't really care about the chubby agent's complaints.

After 3 minutes of walking he ran into a wall. "Great. Is this another code?" He asked pressing random spots on the wall. "No, that's just a wall. You're supposed to turn left now."

Feeling quite embarrassed, Huey took his left turn and continued on.

He felt something snag at the top of his afro, he quickly hit the air. "That was probably just a spider web, calm down. But nice reflexes." Huey's anxiety had been getting the best of him.

Just a couple months ago...

"Babe! Can you go get my phone? I think it's in my jacket upstairs!" Jazmine yelled from the kitchen. At the time she had been cleaning dishes.

"Always on that damn phone." Huey said under his breath as he got up to go get it. He quickly ran up the stairs to his room. His room had been quite packed now, with a baby crib, Jazmine's clothes, Jazmine's shoes, Jazmine's Jewelry, Jazmine's hats, Jazmine's makeup, Jazmine's hair supplies, Jazmine's- You get the point.

He didn't know exactly which jacket she had been talking about, so he searched through all of them. After going through the pockets of five, he found a note in the sixth one. It read "You're next." Scared he looked at his surroundings. He slowly went to grab for his Katana.