Beginnings

She charged at me with full speed and I quickly moved. I couldn't hurt Jazmine,crazy or not she was still Jazmine. "Jazmine stop! What's wrong with you?" I kept moving from her swings and attacks. Jesus she looked like she did years in the pen, she fights like it too. They had to have trained her here.

"YOU FUCKING LIAR!" She screamed, hitting me dead in my jaw. My face flew back a bit, damn it hurt.
I'm not used to her being so strong.
"What are you talking about?" I tried grabbing her punch but she moved and kicked me in an unpleasant place. I fell to the ground my face was surely red.

She hopped on top of me with a blade, "HUEY FREEMAN YOU MONSTER, YOU THIEF, YOU LIAR, YOU MURDERRERRRRR!" With each insult she cut me in a new place. She aimed for my neck but I quickly grabbed her hand, and threw her off of me.

She flew back into the wall hitting her head a bit, but I didn't know what else to do.
"Jazmine I'd never lie to you I love you!" I said angrily. Honestly I was really pissed off.

She paused for a moment.
"Honey don't listen to him! He's a liar he's never loved you! If he loved you would he have pushed you down the stairs!? If he loved you wouldn't he show it? Huey Freeman doesn't have feelings! He's just a monster who causes destruction with no remorse." Jazmine started breathing hard and snapped back into her anger.

She tackled me and put the knife to my throat. "Is this what that's about? You think I don't love you?" She paused and looked coldly into my eyes.
"Jazmine you never were very bright huh." She pressed the knife harder into my neck threatening me. "Jazmine i don't know why you've been listening to what she's telling you. I do love you; I know I've been an asshole in the past. But I've always loved you. I love the family we've created and everything about you, I can't believe you'd be stupid enough to fall for her trick! Jazmine I want to fucking marry you! Does that mean nothing? She's just using you to kill me and I have yet to know why! You don't even know why." I spat out.
Her voiced croaked as she began talking. "Shut up Huey! They're all lies! You're the one who did this to me! You sent me here, you let them beat on me, rape me! You don't love me, you only used me and then disposed of me! You didn't even care enough to say goodbye went you had them come kidnap me in the store! Then they torture and abuse me and you don't even try and stop it! But that's not why I'm about to kill you! I have to kill you before you kill Leah just like you did the last one!"
That hurt
And it wasn't even true
"Jazmine you're making a mistake! They're the ones using you and brainwashing you to be a weapon! Look at yourself, is this you! I never want to hurt you or Leah ever! I love the both of you more than anything, I've been miserable for months trying to find you and I did so much just to come save you. Don't you remember our times at the tree as kids? Or the first time I said i loved you? Don't you remember the good times? But kill me then. If you truly believe I'm a bloodthirsty monster then kill me. It would be the right thing to do." She sat on top of me, tears finally escaping her eyes. She threw her knife and fell onto my chest.

"I'm sorry Huey! I remember now!"
"Well it's unfortunate I'll have to let you go." The lady said pulling out a gun. She aimed it at Jazmine and pulled the trigger before I had time to react.

Something heavy collapsed against me pinning me to a wall, I quickly sat up, ignoring my wound pains, she couldn't have killed Jazmine!
No.
No.
No. She lay unconscious on my legs. I froze in shock.
No.
No.
The lady was quickly tackled to the ground but I could only look at Jazmine. I pulled her close to me but I noticed...breathing. She was breathing.
I checked her head for a wound but there was nothing.
What did the bullet hit. Everyone had already surrounded but I came over to see Brianna Mae coughing and wheezing in a puddle of her own blood.
Caesar was freaking out, honestly it was a terrible loss, but I'm so glad it wasn't Jazmine.

I shook Jazmine back to reality and we went to examine Brianna, she was still conscious but she couldn't move. The rest of them quickly took her out which left me, Riley, Jazmine, and the leader.

They were trying to get information out of her. "Why are you doing this to people?" Hiro asked angrily. She didn't answer so he stepped on her leg, breaking it. She screamed in pain.
"Move." I said in a low tone. Riley and Hiro made room for me. I hit her in her face and slowly slid her mask off. I needed to know who this bitch was.

"You're just like you father." She said quietly.

"...Mom?" My eyes confused me.

That couldn't be her.
She was dead.

"Why?" I fell down to her level. Tears weld up in my eyes and Riley came down with me. He was already breaking down.