Epilogue

This was a bright and shiny morning, birds chirping, flowers blossoming! It just had to be the perfect day, Jazmine would settle for no less.

After all the planning and arranging and to Huey's dislike , all the money, they were finally getting married! Little Mai would be the flower girl, Cindy the maid of honor, Riley the best man and many friends as groomsmen and bridesmaids. (Ray, Brandeé,Zee, and Brianna mae; Hiro, Caesar,and they had even flown Cairo in)
She was so excited she couldn't wait. After a quick shower and shave, she dried her hair and got dressed.

Her makeup crew (Ray and Cindy) was already waiting for her when she pulled up to the building. "Cmon girl hurry up, I need to look fine too damn." Cindy playfully rushed her. Most of the decorations were already set up, there were crystal white chandeliers, the tables had lilac cloths on them, the whole place was decorated with lavender and lilac laced flowers everywhere. Her theme was white and lilac obviously. It was so pretty and she almost flipped when she saw her cake, it was white with lilac frosted flowers painted all over, it had edible beads and was crafted so beautifully. She'd never seen anything like it.

"Cmon girly don't start crying now, we haven't even gotten through Half the building yet." Ray laughed.
She sniffled, "I just can't believe it."

Cindy led them upstairs into Jazmine's beauty room. It was a beautiful white room with white tiled floors and one long huge mirror with lights all around it

She was ready to burst in tears again. "I'm glad I brought waterproof makeup!" Ray smiled.
Jazmine managed a grin through her tears, and sat in her chair.
"Alright Jazzy, you needa chill while I do ya hair because I don't play that baby shit," Cindy nudged her, "I already got two at home."
"Ooh, we need to plan a girls week where we can visit you in Virginia! Well ya know before Riley gets there after graduation." Jazmine turned happily in her chair, Ray giggled, "Right cause you know when he get there no one will be able to stand being near y'all." Cindy rolled her eyes and laughed, "Shut up y'all."

"Speaking of trips, where are you and Huey going for your honeymoon?" Ray asked after applying Jazzy's foundation.
"A resort in Jamaica, it's going to be so amazing!"
The girls gave oohs and ahs as Jazzy described the trip.

"And we'll finally get some alone time since my parents are taking Leah." Cindy smacked her lips, "Tell ya parents to take the twins too, shit I haven't got dick since I got here. I think I'm starting to go crazy." She put her hand on her head and pretended to faint.

"Ugh I'm gonna miss this, we seriously need that girls day."  Ray said dabbing powder onto Jazzy's face.

About an hour later Jazmine stood up from her chair, admiring her hair and makeup. She smiled wide but soon her smile faded and she pouted. When her lips started quivering on instinct they started trying to calm her down, "Jazzy what's wrong damn?" Ray asked sitting her back down.
"It's just...I look so beautiful and this place is beautiful and everything in my life is beautiful, and you guys know I'm sensitive." She started fanning her face. "Well don't cry now you still have pictures to take after this and so many people to see!" Ray tried cheering her up.

Jazmine was in love with her dress, it was poofy, like her hair usually was. It had lace at the waist and then was a tight fitted silk on her stomach and chest. Then the bottom had different patterns to compliment the poof and there were long sheer sleeves.

What an amazing day already.

Soon Jazmine knew, it was time to walk the aisle. Her dad knocked on the door in his happy song like voice. "Jazzmineeee." They opened up the door and Tom himself burst into tears. "Awe daddy stop you'll make me cry too." She hugged him and smiled.
Tom sucked up his snot and led his daughter downstairs and to the the hall she would be married in.

All she could do was replay old memories in her head as she walked down the stairs.
It seemed like only yesterday all the drama happened. Where Jazzy liked Huey, Riley liked Bri, They almost got hit by a train, Riley and Cindy robbed a bank. Well now was her time to grow up.

And there, as she walked in, he stood. His Afro stood big and poofy, just lined up and fresh.

And he smiled.
A beautiful wide smile.

She returned it and listened to the music play as her dad led her down the aisle.

She quickly glanced at the bridesmaids all in the lilac colors, and they had made sure to create a ramp for Bri so she could roll her way up.

Everybody looked beautiful, Riley had even cooperated and wore his suit! Jesus can it get any better than this!

She made it up to Huey and took his hands.
"All right lets get this going so you two negro children can have a negro ghetto wedding." Ruckus said opening a bible.
Jazmine eyed Huey giving him a look that says, "He's the pastor!?" He only gave her a questioning look to say "I didn't know either."

As Ruckus read his unusually racist words, Riley noticed Aaliyah sneaking out of her chair. He eyed her and dared her to move, she returned a glare and pulled her cousin out with her.
Maia and Aaliyah silently ran to the back and snuck into the room with the cake and food.
Riley moved unnoticed and followed.

"Hey!" He quietly yelled, "Get y'all asses back here." Maia turned around and stuck her tongue out at him and ran. "Damn." He silently chased after them but his shoes didn't have much of a grip. "Can't even run in these ugly ass shoes bruh." He cursed.
he took one of them off and chucked it at Maia, just hard enough to have her stumble and fall on her butt. She sat down and started crying hysterically loud. He rushed over to her and quickly tried to hush her before he grabbed anyone's attention.

Then in one motion Aaliyah whipped the cloth from a table causing all the chicken and dinner to splatter to the floor.
Maia turned around and clapped and laughed. Making gurgling noises and smiling.

"Fuck Leah!" He cursed louder now, he ran after her but slipped and as he went to try and grab something to prevent his fall, he grabbed another table cloth and whipped the cake and desserts down and onto his face.

"RILEY!" Huey yelled from the other side of the room.
Riley sat up and wiped cake and icing from his eyes and face.

"See what had happened was..."