The End of Fall

Cindy woke up next to Hiro around 9:30. She got up to stretch and realized her clothes weren't on. She flinched at her realization. She quickly found her scattered clothes and put them on. She went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. She also finger brushed, and ponytailed her messy hair.

Just as she walked back into his room she caught a glimpse of his phone lighting up in the corner of her eye. It was in his pants, and they were on the floor. She wasn't stupid, Hiro didn't trick her last night, she hadn't forgotten about the messages. She hacked into his locked phone and read through his messages from girls she didn't recognize.

Baby😘: Hey when u comin ova?
Can't rite now, I'm doing a project with my cousin Cindy

So now she's his cousin, and who was that?

Grace: I guess I underestimated Asians huh? You sure showed me.

Cindy's face flushed with anger and depression as she read through many more in appropriately disgusting messages. But she nearly passed out when she looked through his videos and pictures. She knew she wasn't his first but damn, she wasn't his 30th either. She nearly died.

She was so angry, she could kill him. Then it hit her! She went downstairs to see that his family was gone and they were the only ones left.

She remembered watching a Tyler Perry play, where Madea explained what to do in this situation. She got out her ingredients, and began to bake her pie.

Brianna walked into Walgreens to buy something she thought she wouldn't have to buy for a long time. She felt ashamed and disgusted with herself. On top of the fact, she felt stupid, and the girl next to her wasn't really helping.
"Hey Brianna I don't really know why you brought me here, I mean we never really hang out and stuff." The perky happy girl was oblivious to the situation.

"Jazmine I need support, and if you hadn't noticed I don't have many friends." She sighed. "By many you mean any right?" She joked, but gained a mean glare from Brianna. "Why are we here anyway?" She asked. She huffed and grabbed 4 pregnancy tests from the shelf. Jazmine took the hint. "Can never be too sure huh?" Jazmine nervously joked. "Im going to take 2 of them, and you're taking the other 2." Jazmine flinched. "Why am I taking 2 pregnancy tests? I'm safe, Huey covers his stump before we hump." Brianna giggled. "Cause if you do it to I'll feel more comfortable. Now c'mon let's get out of these small aisles I feel like I'm suffocating.

They got in the invisible line (meaning there was no line.) and split the pay for their "items".  "Aren't your parents going to be mad if this comes out positive?" Brianna thought for a moment. "Don't know, they'll be shocked I guess, but I don't know if they'll be mad." 
There was silence until they were about 2 minutes from the Freeman house. "Wait, I thought you guys didn't even sleep together." Jazmine said a little unsure.  "That's what I thought, but then I started throwing up a lot,  craving, and I missed a period. So this should confirm it all." Bri said without hesitation.  They finally arrived at the Freeman house to find that only Huey's car was in the driveway. As they walked in Huey examined their bag to make sure the government hadn't hidden something dangerous in it. And Jazmine just so happened to be carrying it. His eyes widened. "What the hell Jazmine! You could atleast tell me before you-" he was cut off. "It's not hers it's mine. She just going to take some to make me feel comfortable." Brianna said normally. He gave her a strange look, with one of his eyebrows raised.

They walked upstairs together. Brianna in the main upstairs bathroom, and Jazmine in the bathroom she normally used. "Ok 1...2...3!" It did take a couple of seconds for them to actually start peeing. Jazmine walked into Brianna's bathroom so they could read them at the same time. They both closed their eyes, to be fair. "1..2..3!" Jazmine yelled as the both opened their eyes. 

Something was wrong. Brianna's hadn't showed up yet, and Jazmine's read positive. "Well that's what the second one is for right!?" Brianna said trying to keep Jazmine from panicking. "Ugh mine won't show up!" She complained. "Here let me-" Jazmine tried to grab it from her but Brianna tripped and it broke. "Well that's what the second one is for right?" Jazmine said giggling.

They went back to their separate bathrooms, with another test, and each had 2 pop cans. They both drank, and waited about 10 minutes before trying to pee again. This time Brianna came into Jazmine's bathroom. "1..2..3!" They both opened their eyes to see the results. "NEGATIVE!!!" Brianna screamed to the top of her lungs. It even made Huey flinch from downstairs. "....positive." Jazmine said quietly, but so that Brianna could hear her.