Part.3

Jazmine rummaged through her purse trying to find her phone. She pulled out receipts, cards, makeup, pens, cards, etc. So basically all the contents of her purse. She ran downstairs looking through couch cushions. "Babe, can you call my phone?" He scowled. "Don't ever call me that again. My name is Huey, the same as It was when I was born." "Okay, Cuddlemuffin call my phone." She said annoyingly. He went up the stairs scowling, and walked into her room, calling her phone. He found it under her pillow, and he also saw a pile of receipts on the bed. He looked at the one on top from Walmart. Why was she buying things for a baby? Was this what she wasn't telling him?

A week later:

Jazmine picked up the phone as bubbly and happily as she could. "Hi Daddy!" "Hey...Jazmine." He said nervously. Her smile vanished. "Again dad?" "Yes honey, and I'm sorry to say, we're not coming back for a long time." Tears raced down her skin. Not wanting them to know how much she missed them, and how hurt she was, she still tried to maintain her happy voice. "No it's fine dad! Please have fun, I'll be fine over here. They treat me very nicely, and I have lots of company." "That's great honey! So what's new?" She bit her lip. She knew for sure she couldn't tell him about the living thing growing inside her. "Dad... I've been meaning to tell you that..." "Well what is it honey?" He said naively. "Huey and I are dating, it's going on 4 months." Her dad gasped. She heard him whisper to her mom. "Hi Sweetie it's your mom, we're so happy for you! Hoping you don't have sex, but if you do, use the condoms in my nightstand drawer. I have a full pack. They're never used anyway." She mumbled the last few sentences. Jazmine giggled. "Bye!" Her parents said in unison. She slumped on the couch and sighed. Then Cindy burst through the door, And nearly dragged Jazmine out the house and onto the lawn. "WHAT DAFUQ IS GOIN ON!?" Jazmine a little confused and frightened shaking lay answered. "What are you-" "YOU KNOW GODDAMN FUCKIN WELL WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!! YOU TOLD HIRO TO CHEAT ON ME CAUSE IM NOT 'GOOD ENOUGH'!!!" Jazmine froze. "No it wasn't like that, he took my words out of contex-" Cindy picked her up by her collar. "DONT YOU EVA FUCKING TALK TA ME AGAIN!! WE ARS NOT FRIENDS AND NEVA WILK BE AGAIN!!!" She threw Jazmine In the grass, but not that far, and stormed off in the direction of her house. She shed another tear. Great now she doesn't know when she'll see her parents again, and she lost her best friend.  She walked back into the house and slumped on the couch with her lip poking out. Just as she was on the verge of tears Huey came down the stairs violently. "What the hell is this!?" He said waving the receipt around like he had just found it. "Uh.. I-I'm P-p-"  "You're pregnant and didn't even bother to fucking tell me!!?? Do you know how big this is!!??" "Please Huey!" She cried. "I didn't want you to leave me!" She cried more. "No! It's over too late, we're done!! I don't want anything to do with you!! If you can lie about something like this, this easy, we don't need to be together!! Relationships are about trust!! We obviously don't have any more in ours, so we don't have a relationship! Hell, we don't even have a fucking friendship!!" Jazmine was really bawling now. "Huey! Please don't do this!" She cried while breathing heavy. She ran after him, but he walked out and slammed the door in her face behind him, breaking a piece of the door. She put her back on the door and slid down crying heavily. She wanted to be in private so she could really let out her cries. She ran by trees, and skipped by streets until she was at the tree on the hill.

She cried over and over again for 46 minutes. Every once in a while, she'd have to use her inhaler, remember that Huey bought it, and start crying all over again. She balled up and sat her back on the tree. Her eyes we're puffy, and you could mistake her face for a tomato. "No matter what happens, I couldn't leave you if I tried." She looked up to see where this random voice was coming from. She looked up to see Huey, in front of her. But only, he wasn't standing. He was on one knee. She wiped her now wide eyes, and stood up. "Jazmine I love you. I'm not romantic either so don't expect some long speech." She started smiling, very wide. He took her skinny left hand into his right. "Jazmine Elizabeth DuBois, will you marry me?" This  time she wasn't crying, she was happy to be with him. "Yes."

Sorry for the short chapter, but I was really excited to get it out. Don't be mad please. Of course they're not going to get married now, they're going to wait until they get the money, and they can afford their own place. They're just engaged 'til further notice. Even though they just started dating, I imagine them in love years before. They don't need to date like 4 years before marrying because they were already so close. Please comment and rate! I will read all comments, positive and negative. Please tell me how you feel about the chapters. And Honestly if you don't like the story, please don't read it, I don't want to waste your time. But even if you do read it, I thank you!