Part.9

Jazmine's eyes slowly batted open. Huey darted up quickly. "Woah slow down." The doctor said. Her eyes were now fully open. The doctor informed her of her concussion and her chipped tooth. "What about my baby!?" She asked fully alert now. Huey looked down signaling bad news. "I'm sorry Ms. DuBois but you lost it when you fell and hit the stairs." Jazmine now tearing up and starting to cry looked at Huey for confirmation. He slowly looked at her and nodded, ashamed and sorry for what he had done. "Should I leave you to alone?" The doctor asked while slowly backing out of the door way. Jazmine nodded putting her chin in her hand while she cried. Her hair sweated out and strands in her face.

Huey sat in the chair next to her. "Ja-" He started. "Huey, I'm sorry for attacking you, I really am. I love you with all my heart, but if you really loved me you'd understand that we need time apart. I need some time alone to think and get through this."She said cutting him off. He looked up at her, her face was red still dripping with tears, her hair was messy and wild, and she was holding out her hand to give him something. It was the ring. "Keep it." He said hardly. "Huey please just take it for right now." She said holding it out to him again. He grabbed it from her hand, slipped it in his back pocket, and walked out the door without looking back. This time he hadn't hurt her, she managed to hurt him.

"It's a beautiful baby girl!" The doctor said moving the little monitor over to show Brianna and Riley the baby. "Hey there's her feet." Brianna said pointing. "What should we name her?" Brianna said while looking up at Riley. She smiled at him while he thought. "What about Nicki?" Brianna's facial expression changed from happy to curious. "No, but why?" He smirked. "Like Nicki Minaj." He said. "You wanna name out daughter after a rapper?" She asked raising both eyebrows. "But Nicki Minaj got dat ass." he said biting his lip and rubbing his hands together. "Shut up!" She said kicking him with her free foot. "Fine den! What about Maia?" He said looking at her. "M-A-I-A." He spelled it out for her. She smiled. "That's very beautiful. I like it, Maia. And why would you wanna name her after Nicki? So boys would try to touch her ass?" She joked with him. He laughed and in the middle of his laugh he stopped with a serious face."Very funny, but she ain't allowed to date 'til she 60 an I'm dead." He said with a serious face.

"Bitch I'm pregnant!! An I slept wit yo best friend!" Cindy laughed over the phone to Hiro. "What?" He said caught off guard. "I said I FUCKED Ceasar twice an I'm pregnant! Right after we had sex an now I don't know who the father ta my babies is!" She repeated and continued to ramble on. "Like we FUCKED!! HARD!! I was gettin it in on YO BEST FRIENDS- " Hiro cut her off, pissed off and hurt that he lost his girlfriend to his supposed to be best friend, and now even more mad that she was describing their night to him. "Why should I care!?" He asked angrily. "Oh." She remembered getting back on track. "Cause these might be yo babies." She answered receiving dead silence from Hiro. "PAYBACKS A BITCH!" She yelled into the phone. Receiving more silence. "Nope not mine, hoe!" He said coldly. She stopped laughing. "Huh?" She said Clearing her throat and losing her voice. "Its not mine I won't have anything to do with the baby." He repeated. She had been trying so hard to make him jealous and feel what she felt. But he managed to hurt her more. No matter what she did he comes out on top. She cleared her throat. "Babies." She corrected him softly. "I'm having twins." Knowing she was at her weak spot he rose his voice. He didn't care if he hurt her, he could make this to use. "I don't fucking care, they're not mine. Here lemme do you a favor, I'll come over there and push you down a flight of stairs. Maybe everyone won't know how much of a hoe you are after the babies die bitch." He said hardly. No matter how hurt and confused she was, she wasn't going to let anyone threaten her and get away with it. "Listen nigga I don't know who you think you are but I don't give a fuck what you do and don't do. How can I be a hoe if I've only had sex with 2 people in my whole life. And if I don't kill you before my babies are born I'm takin yo skinny ass on Maury to get a DNA test! Watch yo back and remember that I know where you live. I may not know karate like you do, but I've mastered Crazy muthafucka!" She yelled into the phone. After about 6 seconds she heard the beeping and realized he hung up after she finished talking. "Pussy." She mumbled getting up to get a drink.