Part.6

Authors Note: I'm so mad! I just wrote out like half the chapter and it didn't save! Why do you hate me wattpad!? Why!?

Jazmine was in deep shock. Huey looked back at her to see that she wasn't looking around, then he noticed that her chest was moving like it should. Was she even breathing? She started wheezing, loosing conscience. She couldn't breathe. "Riley! Call an Ambulance Jazmine is having some sort of attack!" She was hardly concerned with her health she was focused on what Huey said.

I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

It repeated over and over In her head.

"Does he really love me?" She thought. " I wanted him to say it back, I just didn't expect him to actually... do it. Maybe he doesn't love me and he just ask it so he wouldn't hurt my feelings, or make me feel awkward. But he never lies to me. But what if he really does but hides it. He hates me!" She rambled in her mind.

Everything started to get blurry. Huey was frantically searching drawers for something to help her.

"He loves me." The last thought played in her head, before everything went black.

Jazmine's P.O.V

I woke up in a dark place. Where am I? I felt around for something useful. I felt some sort of table near me. I used it to stand up. I felt around on the desk and felt drawer handles. I opened one of the drawers and felt around some more. Yes! I found a small flashlight.

When I lit up the flashlight, I discovered the room belonged to a little boy. There was football wallpaper, blue flooring, and....bunk beds? So that means there's two of them. I found a light switch and got a clearer picture of the room. There was only one paper on the desk. It was math homework for someone in like the third grade. The name on the top read, "Huey F."

That only meant that this is....Huey's room. If there's bunk beds that means it Huey's and Riley's room. Pieces started coming together, but why am I here? "Stop lying to me!" I heard a young voice yell. Footsteps started coming toward the door. I turned off the light and used the flashlight to find my way toward the closet. I peeked out of a slit in the closet doors, and watched the child walk in. He slammed the door behind him. I took and closer look. Is that Huey? He sat in a chair near the closet, and put his head in his hands. "They can't be dead." He started to sniffle. Was Huey crying? Who died? I was very quiet trying not to make a sound. But it was pretty much impossible because the closet was full of different BB guns and swords. I was more afraid of accidentally stabbing myself than I was of making noise. Then I had to do It I just couldn't keep it in, and I sneezed.

No P.O.V

'Choo!' Huey having ninja like reflexes jumped up and whirled the closet open. "Riley, what are you-" That definitely wasn't Riley, unless Riley had boobs and wore make up. He didn't even make a sound. "Granddad!! Call the co-" She threw a flashlight at him, catching him off guard. "Ow- What do you want with us?" "Listen I don't know why I'm here or how I got here, but listen I don't want to hurt you, or your family." Huey raised an eyebrow. "That's what all robbers say before they end up shooting somebody and taking they stuff!" He hissed at her. Her face fell. "But I'm not robbing you! I just want to go home, listen I'm only 17 and-" "You're kinda Soft to be 17? And why is your hair straight? You look like Mariah Carey." She huffed and crossed her arms, "But one day you'll come to love me." She said as she bent down and ruffled his hair. He gave her a weird look and raised both his eyebrows. "Do I know you?" She hesitated before saying, "One day you will." She said smiling.