Part.7

I'm horrible at updates. I love writing the story, but I'm a huge procrastinator. But anyways here it is...

Riley and Brianna sat on the bed facing each other but looking down at their text books. She was already a very shy and quiet person but damn, she hadn't said anything to him since she got there. He stared at her for a very long time, and she soon felt his eyes melting through her skin. She sighed and looked up from her book, and she looked like she had been through a lot today. "Wassup witchu?" He asked in his ghetto accent. She huffed and stood looking at down at the ground silently. She usually did this, it was a sign of insecurity. "My mom..." She started. "My mom..." She went silent again, as though she couldn't get it out. "Spit it out." Riley said impatiently. She put her hands up angrily, and spat out "No! Never mind! I don't even feel like talking about it anymore!" She stomped out of the room, and ran into the bathroom slamming the door as hard as she could. But then she awkwardly slowly opened the door halfway for some odd reason. "What da fuck is wrong wit her?" Riley said out loud.

"A: She's on her period B:She hates you C: Something drastic happened that you need to take care of." Riley jumped at the sight of Huey's voice. "Nigga you can't just be appearin out of no where fuckin startilin- I mean TRYING to scare niggas. And why I gotta deal with it." Huey looked up from his book at his brother.

" Because it's your girlfriend, you brought her into this house, no one knows who she even really is, and because if you don't do somethin she's going to build up a lot of anger towards you, and then randomly take it out on you when you don't expect it."

Riley stared at him with his eyes squinted. "We ain't datin." He stated. "Mmhmm." Huey said sarcastically. "Nigga whatchu mean mmhmm?" Huey only ignored him and walked out the room.

Before walking to the bathroom she was in he sighed and whispered under his breath. "This shit is fo gay niggas." He knocked on the wall reassuring she was still in there. He heard a sniffle. 'Yea that's her.' He thought. He questioned why the door was half open. "How you ' gon slam the door than open it back up like nothing happened?" She sniffles again before saying. " I'm extremely claustrophobic. Even being in here I'm slightly panicking. He thought of Jazmine's panic attack. He didn't want another repeat of that. He opened the door all the way to see her sitting on the toilet (Seat was down she hadn't used it.). Her face was a little red and her hair was a little poofy because she had sweat it out. He picked her up bridal style and wouldn't put her down (no matter how much she punched and kicked him) until they were back in his room.

"Now tell me what you so bitchy about." He said trying not to anger her but failing miserably, because he was already under her skin.

"My mom..." She cleared her throat. "My mom is making me move out when I turn 18." She said while again avoiding eye contact. He gave her a 'Really?' look. "That's it? You still got 2 years, calm yo ass down." 'Did he really say that?' She thought.

Now she lost it. She balled her fists up and clenched them with all her might. Her face went blank. Scaring Riley. She stood up not saying anything until she cocked her arm back, cupped her hand, and smacked him as hard as she could across the face. He yelped in pain.

Huey heard it from the other room. "Guess he chose the wrong option." He said flipping a page in his book.

She didn't stop there. He rubbed the spot where he had been hit. She started ranting, and kicking an pushing him as hard as she could. "I'M GOING TO BE HOMELESS AND YOU TREAT IT LIKE ITS NOTHING!? LIKE I'M NOTHING!!What will I do? Where the fuck am I supposed to go! You don't even understand you fucking dick!" She screamed at him, and repeatedly punched him in his chest. It wasn't really hurting him, but he was getting a little tired of it. "Where will I go!? What if I starve and die!!? And you just turn it on me like I'm a bitch, but in reality you're a cocky, mean, irratating, hypocritical HOE!! I fucking hate you!!" Ouch that stung him, a lot actually. But he knew she was just really mad. He grabbed her arms so she couldn't do anything anymore, and held her against him. "She was crying now while softly whispering "I hate you, I fucking hate you." She couldn't move her hands to hit him, and give him what he needed. She was left with nothing just like she would be in 2 years. Her head was layed upon his warm chest. She was still crying but was silent now. She listened to his heart beat, for awhile. And focused on him now. He smelled great, she couldn't put her name on the smell, but it was amazing. He was warm and comforting. She knew she'd never see this side of him again as long as she lived. Sure he was nice to her, but he still had his gangster ways.

She wasn't crying anymore. She was just focused on him. He wasn't looking at her his head was straight ahead and his eyes were closed. She loved his smell, his looks, his braids, his chest, the rhythm his heart beated to. She loved him.

He noticed she had calmed, and was now just lost in her thoughts. He closed his eyes while somewhat hugging her, and got lost in his to. God she smelled great. She smelled like strawberries and perfume. He put his head on her head . Her hair was naturally curly, just as most black girls are. But there was something about hers that she loved. He heard her faintly whisper, "I love you." He pushed her off of him and looked at her. She immediately realized her mistake and turned around to leave. He just stood there and watched her leave. He didn't know what to say, and what to do.

Short I know, but I said this would be a Briley chapter so I couldn't put a Huey and Jazmine in it. You'll have to wait to hear from Riley, and Brianna-Mae. But thank you for reading. Please rate and comment. I don't care how late you are, I will still read it, comment on a chapter and let me know what you think!