The Talk

"Alright, were good." Cindy said standing up to look at their cribs. She had just finished with all the furniture in the house.Josh had been shaking around a toy that made noise, and Skye was slowly falling asleep. Cindy squished up her nose at the smell that replaced paint. She turned to look at Skye and sniffed around her. Clean. She then smelled Josh. She nearly toppled over at the scent. He smelled like mixture of Vomit, Shit, and sweat. "Dafuq!" She yelled backing up, and causing Skye to jump and her eyes to flutter open. She looked somewhat agitated.

That was the most awful putrid diaper Cindy's ever smelled. She had to bathe him... twice after that. As she was drying him off she noticed a mole on his right buttcheek. she smiled really wide, because she had the same one. Something cool they shared.

She put the babies to sleep around 11:30. Skye's afternoon nap didn't help either. Cindy, actually quite tired herself, stretched and got up to get a snack from her kitchen. When she made it into the living room, she took a nice long look around. Never thought she'd buy her first apartment to get away from the police....but can't blame her, it's C-Murder!

She looked at the posters behind the couch. One was a picture of Cindy in the 7th grade, and the other was a picture of Thugnificent. She remembered when they used to live across from Riley. Oh shit! Riley! She forgot to call the nigga when she finished.

She hurriedly grabbed a small bag of cookies from the cabinet and bounced onto her nice plushy black couch. She opened up her bag, and searched her contents for "Reezy".

"Beeeeep Beeeeep Beeeep...... Beeeep Bee-"

'Silence'

"Hello?" -Cindy

"Whut."-Riley with attitude

"Hay... so wassup?"-Nervous

"Nigga so you 'gon run out on me, cops come talkin to me an investigatin shit and all you gots to say is wassup?"-Anger

"Uh...sorry Reezy, but damn, stop bitchin." She snickers at the end of her sentence.

"Whatever."

"So really tho, wassup?"

"Nun." He's giving her short answers out of anger.

Cindy huffs at him. "Riley listen-" She pauses realizing that she said his actual name. "I Caint have you goin to jail fo me. This way were both settled, so can you please stop actin like a baby bitch and get ova it. It's not the end of tha fuckin world, and it ain't even permanent." Cindy released.

There was a pause where they both kind of just sat there.

"C."

"Whut?"

"Stop dickridin." He said smirking.

"Shut up Riley." She smiled.

"Hold up swerve back bitch! You gets to things to call me, 'Reezy' or 'Young Reezy'. Stick to that." He corrected her.

"Since when do you tell me what to do, you don't own me!" She playfully said back. "Since I owned that-" Cindy cut him off.

"Lies! Nigga you be screamin like A five year old girl." She laughed at him.

"Wait til yo ass come back, when I teardatassup we 'gon see who's boss."

Cindy smirked, before she could answer she heard a small throaty cry. "Dammit, aye I gotta go." She said getting up to check on the babies. "Aight bye."