Part.8

Caesar watched as Hiro flirted with other girls. "Why does Cindy even like him?I'm cute, I'm awesome, and I'm not a douchebag." His rage and jealousy growing by the minute.

"Hay fag." Cindy said walking up next to Caesar. "What we lookin at?" She turned her head to the direction hers was in and saw him sweet talking girls. "Oh hell naw bitch." She threw her stuff down in Caesars direction indicating him to watch it for her. She stomped down to Hiro and took One of the girls by the hair dragging her down. Caesar saw her yelling and arguing with him, but he couldn't make out what she was saying. She smacked him and move her hands all around with the girls my hair still in her palms. The girl was now starting to cry when Cindy yelled at her "BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I'M GETTING TO YOU!!" 'Damn!' Caesar thought. After yelling and slapping him again she finally got to the girl.

Cindy took One look at her, and with no sympathy, threw her head into the lockers, denting one. Everyone stood with wide eyes and dropping jaws. Cindy, on the other hand ignored it and kept arguing. Then they started talking quieter. She started wiping her eyes, signaling tears. She never cries, so Caesar knew this was bad.

They went silent and stopped talking all together and just stood, staring at each other. "This is my chance." Caesar said while rubbing his hands together and licking his lips. He started to walk toward her to claim his prize when he stopped. He had been so happy 3 seconds ago, until he saw something that irritated him more than just not having her could've.
They kissed. It was long and passionate. He knew for a fact, that this was her first kiss ever.
He had wanted to be her first kiss.
He wanted to hold her and wipe her tears away.
He wanted to someday put that expensive rock on her finger.
He wanted to be with her forever.

But he knew he couldn't have her. She was always going to belong to Hiro and no one else. He will never know what it felt like to kiss her soft plush lips. He threw her backpack on the ground and walked out the building, angry and hurt. He didn't care whether he got in trouble, and he Damn sure didn't care if Cindy saw him break the insides of her backpack.

Something snapped in Michael Caesar that day, something that would be impossible to glue back together.

"I want the Orange slushie thingy." Jazmine whined at Huey who sat in the driver's seat, ready to throw her out the window.

He sighed. "Jazmine it's called a Typhoon." "I'll call it whatever the fuck I want to." Jazmine said crossing her arms and looking out her window. Jazmine had recently taken up swearing because it relieved stress, and made her feel badass.

"Jazmine how many times do I have to tell you!? That shit isn't cute, it isn't funny, and it damn sure ain't cool. If you don't watch your mouth I'm going to seriously beat your ass." She counted on her fingers in front of him. "So that's the..." She counted aloud. " 32nd time you've swore today, I do it twice and its a problem." He really did need to cut down on cursing. "Bitch." She said between coughs, purposely trying to irritate him. "I'm literally going to beat your ass." He said again. "That's number 33 right? Oh and I dare you to.... Ass fucking dick cock shit motha fucka." Of course she meant none of this she was just trying to annoy him. "Cun-" She was cut off by Huey literally flipping her over, and taking off his belt. "Uh Huey, you can let me up now, very funny." She said nervously. Just as he cocked his hand back he was interrupted by the speaker at the drive through. "Uh mister? Please order soon."

He sat back down in his seat, and pulled Jazmine's back up. Honestly it was weird, but it had kinda given her an adrenalin rush. She was a little excited, but a little scared at the same time. 'What could this mean?' She thought. He looked at the menu to see that everything was likely to kill you if you smelled it, and worst of all, all that greasy death food was expensive as hell.