Part.1 (Of Winter)

Jazmine shook her head in disbelief and looked at it again. "How? We had been so safe and I-" "Listen I need you to calm down, we can get through this. Breathe."

There was a knock on the door. "Jazmine hurry up, you have to go to your dance class soon." It was Huey's voice. "Ok I'm coming." she hurriedly threw the pregnancy test in the trash, washed her hands,and opened the door. He was probably down the stairs by now. Then Jazmine started to panic. "I can't dance with this THING inside of me! What if I shake it up and kill it!? And what if Huey accidentally finds out or something?" She started to breathe heavily. Brianna searched the room for Jazmine's inhaler. She found it in her bra drawer, with a box of open condoms. "Well then." She said a little disgusted.

She shook it then gave it to Jazmine. Jazmine feeling relieved after taking It calmed down and sat on the bed. "If you really don't want him to know get an abortion. I mean the baby isn't going to make anything better it's probably just gonna destroy your life." Brianna said trying to give Jazmine some help. Jazmine looked at her like she was stupid. "I don't believe in killing innocent babies." Her eyes squinting death at Brianna. "What about adoption?" Still trying to put suggestions out there. "The thing is I'm scared to. What if some crazy abusive lady gets my baby, and doesn't treat it right? I'd rather raise it myself." Jazmine said softly.

"JAZMINE! COME ON!" Huey yelled from downstairs. They both jumped up as he yelled.

"Granddad why couldn't you take Huey to do dis?! It's hot and stanky in her!" Riley complained. "Cause I know Huey would just complain and be boring!" Robert argued. "Why do you even need yo license renewed!? You like 60 o 70 somethin! Shouldn't some girlscout be helpin you cross da street o somethin? Damn!" "Boy stop complaining before I make you wait in line while I go get some ice cream with a fine woman." Riley's eyes scanned the room. What was he talkin bout? There weren't anything but honey boo boo look alikes and old wrinkly white men. "Number 145 please!" The man called out. "Ay, were only 3 spots away! Yeah boy!" Then a chunky white girl behind them tapped Robert's shoulder. "Excuse me mister would you like to trade, I'm next and I need a higher number so I can stay to see my husband do his shift?"

Riley whispered a don't do it in to Robert's ears but he didn't listen. "Sure young chunky pie." It was only after she took off that he saw he was holding #369. "Damnit granddad I told you!"

"Bae I made you a pie!"  Cindy happily exclaimed. He instantly jumped up to grab some.As he grabbed his first piece she gladly said,"The best part is at the bottom!" making him stop instantly before biting. "Wait, you don't fuckin bake!" He dug through to the bottom to find his phone with a note attached  to the back. He unlocked his phone to see the screen was on his messages and his face fell. He then turned it over to see a note that read: Do you smell rat poisoning? Look up bitch.

He slowly lifted his head up to see a gun in one of Cindy's hands and a knife in the other one. "You get 2 seconds to choose." She said in a death tone. "Either I cut it off, or I kill ya." She said Even more viciously than before. He gulped down and looked down at his "friend" before tackling her, and taking both her weapons. "Shit!" She yelled pushing him off. He put on underwear and pants, while trying to put away the weapons. "Bae listen-" "Don't fuckin call me that! It's really over this time! I don't give a fuck what excuses you try to make up to get me back! Obviously you didn't even care to tell me you've slept with over 30 people! I could have a std now!" She bursted. Hiro couldn't answer to that one. She stared at him hurt and angered for a while before leaving.

Wow 2 chapters in 1 day, both short, but nice. Thanks to my commenters and reviewers! Please remember to comment and rate! I read all my comments.