Part.4

'Riiiing' Everyone rushed out of the school, because it was Friday and niggas had shit ta do! "Yes! Can't believe we lasted this long!" Jazmine said. No one responded.

When they got to the Freeman's house It was unusually quiet. Jazmine looked around, no sight of Riley or Granddad. That's probably why. Just Jazmine and Huey. But Huey was sometimes boring so Jazmine called Cindy to see if she could come over. "Sure girl, I'll bring the supplies." By supplies she meant, movies, ice cream, Taco bell, a really soft blanket, and 2 pairs of fluffy pajamas.

About 45 minutes later she heard the doorbell. She dashed down the stairs but Huey was already at the door. "Hey nigga let me in." 'SLAM' "HUEY! We're having a sleepover!". "At my house? The hell you are!" "Jazzy tell this hater to let me in before I break his Jaw through the door." Jazmine gave him an impatient look, and finally he gave in and opened the door. As he was walking upstairs he added"No pillow fights!"

Riley had went to Brianna's house to get help on his homework. "Who dafuq is dis nigga?" Her mom Brianna said as Riley walked in. "My Friend from school, we're REQUIRED emphasis on required to hang out together at and after school for the trimester." "Yeah whateva, Don't get her pregnant or that's yo neck ima be breakin!" her Mom Mae commented. "Naw don't even touch her like that or it's you life ima be takin!" Her Mom Brianna responded.

"Wow dey must not like me." Riley snorted. "Naw they just think I'm going to be pregnant before I graduate. I've always wondered why." 'Cause you sexy as hell.' Riley thought to himself. 'Errybody 'gon wanna be in dem pants!' "So what paper do you need help on." Riley brought out 6 sheets of paper. All from different classes. "Damn, do you just not give a shit or somethin?" She asked. "Honestly, naw."

After the 3rd sheet Riley's focus was completely gone. By this time he was just staring at Brianna. "Is there something wrong?" She nicely asked. Now see normally Riley would of made fun of her because she's really nerd like, proper, and In his words "Gay ass bitch". But there was something about her that made him decide against it. He felt like it was his job to protect her and rise her confidence, not bring it down. He waited for a couple seconds and stared at the look on her face and finally said "No." After all this that was all he could push out.

In the first two hours Cindy had broken a vase, a painting, and a fingernail. Huey came in when the vase fell and gave them a warning, when the painting fell they got a lecture. He wasn't aware of Cindy's broken fingernail, nor would he care. "This shit stings!" Cindy said while fanning her nail. "Here let me go get something from the bathroom to put on it." Jazmine came back with rubbing alcohol, a cotton ball, and a band aid. As soon as the alcohol hit Cindy's finger she shoved Jazmine away and yelled"Hell no!" After half an hour Jazmine was finally able to pin Cindy down and proceed to help. when the band aid was on Cindy felt a little better because she noticed that the band aid had dinosaurs on it. "Ima call this T-Rex Titty. Titty the T-Rex." Jazmine snickered. "You're slow Cindy." Cindy replied with a pillow to Jazmine's face. She gave her a 'Ohh Huey said we can't do that!' look but proceeded to hit her with the closest one she could find. they fought for a long time and it could've lasted forever if Jazmine hadn't tried to kick Cindy. As her foot flew Cindy ducked making Jazmine's foot go straight through a glossy glass window. "Holy shit." Cindy said as she stared at Jazmine. After about half a second they heard loud stomping footsteps heading toward the door. They scurried around the room to find a hiding place. Even C-Murph the most gangsta girl in town was scared of what Was going to happen if Huey got a hold of her now. Cindy climbed to the top shelf in the closet, as Jazmine came in she was stopped by a shoe. "Go find your own hiding place!" Cindy yell whispered. Jazmine slightly groaned.  Huey had finally made his way to the door. As she heard him approach it she sprinted for it and locked it. "Jazmine! Open this Damn door!" She cringed at his anger but stood her ground. "No!" "Jazmine you have 3 seconds to open this door!" That was it, she knew it was going to be over if she didn't open the door. But she still didn't and just quickly searched for somewhere to hide. There was no where else to go so she threw herself under the bed and sat there quietly. After her 3 seconds were up Jazmine cringed but heard nothing. 'Maybe he left she thought' but  about half a second after her thought she heard the door opens immediately. Huey slammed open the door cracking a small piece of the wall behind it. She could see through the crack of the bed Huey standing there with a red face, and a lock pick in his hand. 'Crap!' She thought. "AACHOOO!" Cindy sneezed. Jazmine couldn't let him get to her first so she banged her foot as hard as she could on the hollow floor vase next to her. Which made a very loud bang. She heard him walking toward her. 40 seconds later he still hadn't got her yet and she didn't hear him anymore. 'Did he just go get Cindy, did he leave?' She turned to look behind her and saw Huey's head looking at her. As soon as she turned He yelled "I SAID NO GOD DAMN PILLOW FIGHTS!" As he pulled her out by her feet. She screamed and wiggled, but then picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. "Huey put me down!" He was really red and fuming, the more she yelled he got even hotter. "PUT ME DOWN!" that was it she did it. He instantly just dropped her. He then left to go upstairs and retrieve something, (Or someone) he then came back with Cindy. But instead of dropping her by Jazmine he opened the front door and threw her on the grass. Luckily she hadn't been hurt thanks to how short of a distance he threw her and her comfy padded pajamas. "Huey let her back in its cold and she can't go anywhere!" He looked dead in the eye with an icy cold glare, and walked up the stairs to go clean the mess and call someone to fix the window before granddad finds out.