Riley

Huey watched the simulation as his brothers body rested in the container.

Riley's P.O.V
There was no sound heard but those of gunshots and footsteps. Riley ran through various alleys and down many streets but he couldn't lose them.
"You lil pussy punk bitch! Messing with my paper n you thought I wasn't gon' pop dat ass!?" A deep manly voiced laughed.
Sweat ran down his face as the gunmen drew closer. After all these years of being a thug, his inner fear had shown.

"Fuck, dead end." Riley swore as he whispered.

There was no escaping now, Riley drew his gun from his belt and faced the rival gang like a real nigga.
"Looks like we found your ass Escobar."
"I'm not fuckin playing with you, I'll blow ya head off ya shoulders." Riley shook as he aimed his gun at the leaders head.

He only laughed in response. "Now we both know you wouldn't make it out here alive so I suggest you put that shit down before Cal here shoots you in the dick." He pointed to Cal; he was a pretty big guy.
Riley wasn't going out like no bitch, he cocked his gun."
"You were always a reckless one weren't you," The leader laughed, "Bring him to my special holding place."

Riley's simulation skipped a bit as they all jumped him and threw him in a sack. They drove him to a big mansion and took the sack off as they threw him into a cage. He was unconscious for quite awhile.

Riley coughed himself awake. He looked at his body, just a few scratches and bruises; nothing serious.

"What the fuck." Riley looked down to see he was butt ass naked. "Where the fuck am I?" His face twisted up as he noticed this awful smell.

"Freeman's awake sir!" A voiced called out. "Bring him to me." That man with a deep voice replied. "Let me out of here bitch ass nigga!" Riley yelled as the man opened his cage.

Riley tried to swing at him but found he was really fatigued and he wouldn't be able to fight like that. The man only dodged his slow swing and dragged the boy by his braids.

The world was spinning as Riley was taken to Lambo.

Cal threw Riley on the ground at Lambo's feet. He could barely even see straight.

Lambo snatched Riley by the chin, "So you come into my house and try to rob me of my hard earned money!" He smacked Riley across the face.

"Fuck...you." Riley managed to speak. Why was he so tired all of the sudden?

"ILL TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH BIG LAMB!" The man spouted.

He unbuckled his pants and drew a gun to Riley's head. "Suck my dick you worthless coward."
Riley's vision went straight immediately and his face twisted up. "FUCK THAT, OLE GAY ASS NIGGA!"
Lambo only pressed the gun harder into Riley's skull.
"I knew you might say something like that," Lambo pulled up the photos app on his phone, "Do any of these people look familiar?"
Riley's eyes watered as he flipped through pictures of his baby girl. Pictures of Maia that Lambo had taken himself. "Oh don't worry I won't hurt her unless you don't do this for me, because if not I'm going to have to get off some way and your daughters small little pussy might do the trick."

Riley cried as he scrolled through more pictures. He knew that if he were to rape his daughter he would kill her.

"Cmon now, suck it." He slapped Riley in the face with his floppy penis.

And Riley's mouth opened around and only lightly touched Lambo's manhood before Huey immediately cut off Riley's simulation.

No one was trying to see that.

Huey quickly opened Riley's pod and the other Freeman brother quickly sat up and threw up just as Huey did.

Riley's eyes widened as he saw the other Freeman brother. He started panicking and saying things like he was still in the simulation.
"I Have to get Mai from them Huey! Where is she!?" He yelled sitting up too fast. Huey knocked the wind out of him with one punch so he couldn't talk anymore and quickly explained all that was happening.

Huey walked around and found a suit made for the ship for Riley to put on. There were many others and he grabbed those too. Just in case he wanted to let more out.

"You know I ain't really do it tho." Riley said as they were sneaking around to find more people.
Huey chuckled, "Sure you didn't."

They were trying to make up the dream team to go in and fight the company with. First they would need a squad who handles everything then Just a bunch of others to fight.

"Maybe we should look in the other groups, I mean we already got fighters we could use mo' types of people." Riley suggested.
Huey nodded.

They were to find their entire group of people from back home and then famous leaders that were pronounced dead.

So,
Jazmine
Cindy
Brianna-Mae
Caesar
Hiro
After ten minutes of searching through many different categories they found Cindy in "Wiggas".
Huey and Riley shared a bit of a laugh in the category she was put under.

Riley went to go let her out but Huey put a hand out in front of him to stop him. "We need to analyze the simulations."

Huey came to a conclusion as they watched through Cindy's simulation.
"They're all made up of our worst fears."