Part.7

"Run! Run bitch!" Riley yelled slinging 2 huge sacks of money over his shoulder. "Im pregnant! pregnant people don't run nigga!" Cindy complained trying to catch up to Riley with 2 more sacks of money. "Time ta start!" He said throwing her on his back too. "Damn nigga I knew you was packin but damn!" She said. He ignored her and threw her in the car. "C'mon les get ta Ed's Hideout!"

They drove for about an hour before getting to the location that would get them to the hideout. Cindy followed Riley to the see through elevator only they, Ed, and Rummy knew about. "nah." He said blocking her with his hand. "Chu mean nigga!?" She said angry that his hand was on her face. "You gosta ride in da pregnant safe elevator fo Ed's bitches and baby mommas." He said pointing to a raggedy cracked unsafe elevator. "Euh." She said getting in it. "Smells like sweat an ass." She complained.

The elevator shot them up at 30 mph to the sky. Well it shot Cindy up around, 20 because it's supposed to be for pregnant, fat, and bitch people. Riley got there in the matter of 10 minutes, because of how high up in the sky it was. It took Cindy 20 minutes.

Her elevator opened and she threw herself out and fell on her hands and knees gasping and coughing for air. "Ed I ain't know you made da babies in der!" She said looking up to see Ed, Rummy, and Riley on the couch. "Why you ridin in it anyway, the Otha elevator is fo my homies." He said looking at her with his thug face. Riley smirked knowing it was story time.

"Alright y'all niggas listen up!" he yelled causing Ed, and Rummy to turn their heads."Ay don't be yellin up in here my head hurts." Ed complained. "Why don't you go take some medicine." Rummy replied hugging Ed and rubbing his head. "Euh y'all niggas a gay!" Riley said cringing causing them to break apart. "Anyway, Dat Asian Dj Hiro, and da Jamaican got all up in C-Murph's Junk an got da bitch pregnant!" He yelled laughing. "Look who's talkin!" Cindy yelled back. Riley shot her a 'Tell them and I'll kill you' glare and she gave him an 'I dare you' Look. "Riley couldn't keep it in his pants and got Bri pregnant!" She yelled, causing Ed and Rummy's mouths to drop even lower than they had before. "Nobody be tellin us nothin!" Rummy complained. "You talkin bout da quiet chick wit da fat ass, an nice titties?" Ed asked seriously. Riley frowned. "Ay!" He yelled at them.  Cindy chuckled, cause real niggas don't giggle. She laughed so hard that she started gagging. She sprinted for the bathroom. She ran into Ed's room, making the naked girl on the bed scream, and she ran into the bathroom and threw up. "I thought pregnant people didn't run." Riley said mocking her.

They stayed at the hideout for 3 days, Riley told Brianna where he was, and Cindy told Jazmine where she was. Jazmine came to pick Cindy up so they could both could go their first ultrasounds. Jazmine came up the elevator almost puking. "Oh she knocked up to!? Damn y'all get it in more than I do!" Rummy complained in a way. "Who the daddy?" Ed said not looking away from his phone while Jazmine was still gasping and wheezing. "Here ya go." Cindy grabbed Jazmine's inhaler from her sweatshirt and gave it to her. "Dat gay nigga Huey." Riley responded to Ed. "An why you carry inhaler on you if she got asthma?" Riley asked Cindy. "Cause dis bitch is always running out of air, I took her to da strip club when she turned 18 an she passed out when dude gave her a lap dance." Riley snickered at Cindy's story."Took me foeva to get us fake IDs. Do you know how hard it is getting fake IDs for 16 and 18 year old girls!?" She complained. Jazmine stood up finally catching her breath.

At the hospital Jazmine went first, while Cindy was in the waiting room.

"Good news Ms. DuBois!" The doctor came in with a huge smile on her face. "What!?" Jazmine asked returning the smile. "We have the sex of your baby!" Jazmine's face lit up. "Its a baby boy!" Jazmine started excitingly clapping and cheering. "Here are your ultrasound photos." She said handing them to Jazmine.

Next in was Cindy. "Ms. McPhearson! the doctor is ready to see you!" The nurse called out. "Nice to see you Cindy!" The doctor greeted her. "Yeah, whateva, let's get this over with." She rolled her eyes. "So how's your mother?" The doctor asked rubbing the gel on her stomach. "She's aight, and dis shit is cold!" She yelled. "Uh..." The doctor said looking at the screen. "Uh.. what bitch!" Cindy yelled impatiently. "There's someone else camping in your tent." The doctor said confusing Cindy. "What?" She said raising both her eyebrows. "There's two Ms. McPhearson. You're having twins." Her face dropped.

Short I know, I'm going to start bringing in the new characters early, keep commenting to get a chance to be in the story, picking 3 people. Also keep voting for me to draw all characters and extras. All information in chapter 6 and the authors note chapter after it. You guys might finish this earlier than I thought. Im already at 51 votes, damn. I love you guys for this! Keep voting and commenting, I read all comments! If you don't like it don't read it! Bye!