Part.9

"We're extending our trip." Jazmine's face immediately dropped from happy to upset. "That's....Great!" She said not sounding too positive. "C'mon honey I really have to rekindle your mom and I's relationship. It's very important. Please understand that, and trust that it's for the best."

'That's what you said before you left', she commented in her head.

"It's fine Dad, I know you don't wanna lose Mom. Just go have fun in Japan." She said somewhat encouragingly. "Thanks sweetie I love you." He said cheerfully. "Mmhm." She hung up her phone and propped on the couch sighing. She turned on the T.V and changed to MTV 2 to watch Catfish. She found it really funny and interesting how people could lie (like it was nothing) about themselves. 'Bam!' She heard a loud bang at the door. She opened it to see Cindy. "Ugh I can't hang out right now I'm-" "Nigga I'm here fo Reezy."

Jazmine stood puzzled. Then she remembered they did hang out a lot, and they did a lot of crimes together. "Oh he's out at Bri's house." Cindy scrunched up her face. "Who dafuq is dat." Jazmine huffed before replying. "Riley's girlfriend." Cindy put her hand over her chest and jumped back like she was offended. "Nigga how come nobody tole me!?" "Cause he doesn't want the whole world to know, he thinks it's gay.". "Why he dating her if he thinks it's gay?" Jazmine huffed once again at her ghetto friend. "He thinks being cute and all soft with her is gay, because he's a "Real G"." Jazmine made her air quotes. "Ok whateva, ima just text him later."

Cindy jumped on her comfortable bed with her Cheetos and her laptop. "Ughhh! It feels so nice ta really rest." Her phone buzzed. "No! it was so short lived!" It was a message from Hiro.

Babe: Hey baby, wanna come over.

Me: Nigga what I tell you bout dat pervert shit

Babe: nothin has to happen (;

Me: you're lyin I can see it thru yo soul nigga.

Babe: When can it happen tho

Me: When I'm ready

Babe: when is that gonna be

Me: February 30th

Babe: that's cold ._.

Me: I don't even know how ta respond ta that

Babe: So you wanna come over

Me: Ugh fine!

Babe: love you

Me: whateva nigga that ain't gon getchu no where

Babe: worth a shot

Cindy tossed her phone on the bed and got up. "Dammit!" she spat. She just put on an old t-shirt and sweat pants. Her hair was up In a messy bun, a style that she never really took interest claiming it was for "Cheesy White Girls"

She walked 6 blocks to Hiro's house. She opened the door and just walked up the stairs and into his room. Not caring who just saw her randomly walk in their house. When she walked in his room, she found him playing Gta V. "So you made me walk 6 block fo nothin huh?" he turned around to look at her. "Wanna play?" he asked while pointing at the other play station in his room. "Nah I'm more of a Saints Row person." He looked at her puzzled. "It's just more gangster to me." She added on.

"My brother has all of them." Her eyes widened. "Really?" She asked with her eyes big and bright. "Yes really go ask him." She walked to his brother Damien's room (Across from Hiro's). Damien was 12 years old and a little bit of a trouble maker. She cleared her throat to try and sound polite, and proper. "Hi Damien, may I borrow your Saints row games please?" She said in the most stereotypical white girl voice she had. "Depends what's in it for me?" She continued to use her "white" voice. "What might you want?" She said in proper english. "Show me your tits." He said with a serious face. Hey jaw dropped, and so did her proper voice. "Alright listen here little nigga! You gon give me dem mothafuckin games before I pop ya mothafuckin eyeballs out for ya." She threatened snatching him up by his collar. She let him down and he left the room crying for his mom.

Cindy returned to Hiro's room with all four games. "Hope you know you can't finish all those in 1 day, it's going to take at least 2 weeks." She gave him a dumb look. "I don't give a fuhck!"

He put his hands up in defense and went back to playing his game.

6 hours and 5 redbulls later

"We're goin on a field trip"

Cindy jumped up, eyes wide open, and pounced on Hiro.

"Told you bitch!" He flinched really hard and groaned. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" "I beat all da Saints rows in less dan 2 weeks bitch!"

He looked at her in disbelief. "No way." She bounced on him hyperly. "Look! Look!" She said pointing toward the screen. "Alright! Damn! I see it." He looked at his phone. "It's 4:00 in the mornin." "So? You jus findin dat out now?" His phoned buzzed and they both looked at it at the same time. She examined him and he hurriedly picked it up to look at it. "Woah woah slow ya roll." He put his phone under him and stared at her, as if she couldn't see him.

"Ha ha! Mothafucka think he slick." She laughed. "Hand it ova." She motioned for him to give it to her. He threw the phone on the other side of the room, and pinned her down on the bed. Thinking she would forget about it while they were In the heat of the moment. He started to kiss her down her neck. She slightly moaned with pleasure. "Stahp." She said while trying to wriggle out of his grasp. She was unsuccessful with her attempts, so she gave up with it and went along.

Here come the pervy parts.

They started to full on make out with each other. He flipped her over again so she was on top of him, and began to move his hands down her back. He slapped her ass, making her giggle just a bit. He started to rub his hands all over her backside, making her moan. She rubbed down his chest and pulled up his shirt. She rubbed his abs while they kissed. Her hips started to sway back and forth, and she grinded on him. He once again, picked her up and layed her on her back. He pulled off her pants and looked at her. "Are you ready?"

Author's Note: Well Hiro was kinda wrong for that. But I've got their whole relationship planned out for this, it's gonna be good. Oh and reminder, it's almost the end of the season! I'm going to make every season 10 chapters. Maybe more. I think when I finish this story I'll write a sequel. Please rate and comment. I put my other stories on somewhat of hold. Meaning I'll update just not as often as this story.