|| 126 || Kaela Kovalskia 🔨 H/F

Art by rararamax on twitter

━━━━━━━

Kaela Kovalskia - Romantic Headcanons

Word Count →  2476 Words

Warnings/Notes → I really need to write more ID! I love their characters and they all need more love! (Moona and Kaela my beloveds) So feel free to send the requests in for more ID once they open again (also, if you have some clips to recommend, send 'em my way please)

This chapter took me the longest to write because I spent way too much time getting distracted by Kaela fanart. I ventured on to Danbooru and I saw many, many things and I have no regrets <3

PART 4 OF AUTHOR RETURN CHAPTER DUMP

━━━━━━━

🔨 First date 🔨

GHOST TOUR!

Both of you said 'fuck it' to regular date ideas and after a few conversations, you both settled on touring various haunted buildings in your regions because why not? It's not like you could get cursed or some shit, and even if you did, there were plenty of people at Hololive who could help you remedy that, so neither of you were really worried.

Whether or not you're actually scared by that ghosty shit (or if you even believe in it, but c'mon, if you're a part of Hololive you probably should. I mean, she's not from Hololive, but what about Yuko? She's a ghost), I would highly recommend at least pretending to be scared because Kaela will hold your hand and rizz you up a little to make you feel better. If you're actually scared of ghosts and spirits, Kaela will laugh gently and tug you a little closer to her - 

"Stay close, Sayanku*, wouldn't want you getting lost, would we?"

Your fucking heart.

My fucking heart-

Anyway, you never really thought that your first date with Kaela would involve trapezing through a dark forest as the hour of midnight drew closer and closer, but here you were. Both of you had torches, shining bright beacons of light into the darkness to guide your way. The foliage in front of you was dense, but not to the point that you couldn't wade through it.

Speaking of, Kaela wasn't too far in front of you. She still wore her bright red bandana, tied around her head to keep her hair out of her eyes. Her blacksmithing and streaming outfit had been switched out for something a little more comfortable (and something that made her look much cuter, if that was even possible).

Your destination reared up in front of you not long after, an old building that had definitely seen better days in the past. It looked like someone had reversed a U-Haul truck into it, leaving a large, gaping hole leading inside.

"Ghosties, here we come," Kaela chimed, briefly glancing back at you to make sure you were still following. You just did this little hop shuffle over a bramble bush before pressing yourself against her, relishing her warmth in the chilly night.