𝕋𝕎𝕆

THE YOUNGEST THORNTON sneaking into the party and seeping her ways through the crowds of people that grinding on each other with the loud music polluting the air around them and letting the alcohol doing the rest of the work.

She almost got push away and stumble her steps on the floor at the wild movements from them that making it hard for her to walk properly.

She was arrived at the party like half an hour ago and manages to make a small talk with couple of people that she recognized from school and country clubs.

Even then, she's still need to stay away from her brother and his friends' radar so she won't get caught, be in a party that she shouldn't be at the first place.

So, after Topper and his friends went out for the party, she waited for minutes to make sure that they all long gone before running upstairs into her bedroom and get into her dress that comfortable and suitable for the party.

Just a simple mini dress with spaghetti strap that hugging her body perfectly that stop right above her knees. Wearing her simple makes up and letting her middle long hair flowing past her shoulder.

Hope excused herself from the newfound groupies she just made friends with, she never recognized either of them so she assumed that they just the Tourons that passing at the outer banks to spend their summer. They're not that bad, actually knows how to party and make a conversation.

When she excused herself from the group, she makes her way to the kitchen for a drink. Not an alcohol, of course.

Because she can't get drunk while trying to be incognito without drawing her brother's presence towards her and she just simply doesn't drink. She can't stand the taste, so she's stick with her coke. That's keeping her alive and still enjoy her party while the rest of them already intoxicated.

Hope pulling open the fridge from the kitchen and her eyes scanning through the department of it until she catch the red cans hiding behind the multiple things inside it.

She smiles and quickly reaches for it, taking one for herself and close the door. But she almost jump when someone already standing as soon as she closed it.

"God, you're scaring me" she squeals, putting a hand on her chest but she's quickly calming down when she recognizes the boy.

He's from the group she was in earlier, one of the Tourons. He has this slicked back brown hair with green eyes, average height and cute but not really her type. The boy just chuckle, he starts leaning on the fridge while Hope scurried to the counter chugging her soda.

"Coke at a party on the weekend?" he suddenly said, made a comment to her choice of drink. Hope letting the beverage running through her throat and swallowing it properly before she starts to answer to him.

"Not really a fan of an alcohol, so--" she shrugged, continues to chug on her drink.

"I see" the boy nod, he looks around the kitchen before his eyes fall back on her that leaning at the counter.

Ever since he caught her talking and joining the group, he already mesmerized with her beauty. He can't take his eyes from the dress that hugging her body along her curves, the bright red hair of her really taking his attention. He decides that he needs to get to know her, or he's going to lose his change.