𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

WHEN RAFE GET BACK to the crowds, he can’t catch any glimpses of Hope everywhere. He saw Sarah, dancing with his father but he can’t catch Hope anywhere. Usually, he would get worried and start searching for her but right now he can’t give a damn about anything. Not even to Hope or the probability of her running back to JJ.

He needs some release and that totally contain the white substance that going to calm all of his nerves.

Rafe pushed himself through the crowds to find Kelce and Topper, he quickly walking towards them as soon as he found them. Kelce still looks good, probably a little tipsy but Topper already looks wasted. He don’t even trying to hide how drunk he looks like, based on how flush his face is.

“Yow, Rafe. Where the hell were you? You missed the show dude, they caught a Pogue in here” Kelce is the first one to greet him when he spot the taller boy walking towards them.

Rafe ignores the announcement, he knows about what he’s talking about. Pretty sure he’s the reason why JJ was caught and get kick out from here. Not like he wants to brag about it, he doesn’t want to talk anything about JJ or even about the Pogues. That is going to lead for them to talk about Hope.

He doesn’t want to talk about Hope.

“I need to do a bump, you can join if you want” He announced, lowering his tone a little to avoid anyone to overhear their conversation.

Topper gives his friend a look at the mentioned of the drugs, he usually would question him about it. But he also needs it, as he’s also in the middle of a crisis.

“You have it with you now?” Topper asked. Rafe averts his gaze from Kelce to him “Yeah, stashed it in my car. We can do it there” he suggested.

Topper nods, that sounds good to him.

“What is wrong with your face, dude? You look like you just walked out from MMA Championship. Did you got blow down there or something?” Kelce jokes, he notices how his face is red and flush. His hair a little messy and looks like he’s just have couple of make out session.

Topper eyeing the taller boy once against, his brain is trying to work on something. Especially when he just saw JJ got escorted out while Hope and Rafe were missing in action before he’s showed up here looking like this.

But his brain is way too occupied with the arguments he had with Sarah and the alcohol started to mess with his head. Blocking his capability from putting everything together, he just want to drink out all his problems now and the mentioned of drugs from Rafe making him feels more thrilled.

“Mind your own business, okay?” Rafe spats, running his fingers on his messy hair to put it back on its position. His knuckles are still sore from the match he had earlier, his hands a little shaky because of the adrenaline.

He really needs his drugs to calm down his nerves, to shut down the voices at the back of his head before he’s getting more rogue.

“Just asking, bro. Just assumed that you might catch some pussy or something” Kelce continues, nudging him a little.

“Look, you want have some yayo or not? You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to, all right? More fun to me” Rafe spats, looking merely annoyed at the attempt from Kelce to cut off his fun.

He needs some fun after the shit event earlier, he’s still can feel his heart pounding when he beats JJ almost to death. And he didn’t even feel remorse about it.

He really wished that he actually killed JJ that time, so he can eliminate him from Hope’s life immediately. He’s being nothing than a parasite that trying to steal Hope from him, by turning her against him. JJ is so lucky that the guard was arrived at a right time to pull him away or else he would be dead.