𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏

JOHN B AND JJ arrived later at the country house with their boat through the marsh instead of using the front gate.

They have a plan. A plan to sneak into the event without getting caught. John B needs to see Sarah, he’s got something to tell the blonde and he need JJ to sneak in to send the message.

As in for JJ, he has no problem doing it because he’s also has his own reason to sneak in for another Kook’s girl as much as John B. It’s doing the both of them a favour and they both got whatever they wants.

“Can you believe this Midsummer shit, man?” John B asks as soon as he’s done tied up the boat and JJ walking out from it to the sand holding his shoes and his bag slinging by his shoulder.

“Of course I can. Happens every year. No matter how screwed up the rest of us are” JJ nonchalantly answers, giving a quick look at where the event currently happening before back to see his best friend.

John B just pursed his lips before he takes JJ’s side and they walking side by side through the sand.

“So, like, what’s the plan exactly?” JJ back to ask about the plan, just to make sure he’s not screwing it because he has a tendency to do that.

And JJ is trying not to let it happens because if he screws this up, it’s not only John B’s plan that fails. He’s going to say goodbye to see Hope tonight.

“Okay, look, I need you to get this to Sarah” John B starts and he hands JJ a piece of note that he grabs it without hesitates, he looks even excited for it.

“Ooh! Can I read it?”

“No, you can’t read it!”

“Who’s Vlad?” But JJ ignores the warned and keep peeking into the paper and read the glimpse of the note from the inside. He proceeds to ask John B about it despite the warned he gives.

“God, do you ever listens?” John B complains, feeling a little annoyed.

“Hold up. Are you mackin’ Sarah Cameron?” JJ suddenly asks, raising his brows.

“Would you shut up?”

“You’re macking Sarah Cameron!” JJ said in a sing-song tone sending John B to groan loudly at his childish act but JJ keep making fun of him for it.

“All right, man. I’m doing it for everybody, all right?” John B states “You don’t get to say a thing about it since you’re also macking Hope Thornton” John B continues, bringing it up since JJ seems to have fun talking about him and Sarah.

That actually causing JJ to stumble a little, he squints his eyes the brown hair boy because as long as he remembers, only Pope and Kiara knows about the things that going between him and Hope.

“I’m not macking Hope Thornton”

“Yeah, sure”

“I’m not!” JJ denied. Not yet, at least. One day, maybe. But not yet.

“Well, Sarah told me otherwise about you two” John B states, remembered about what the blonde tells him when he asks about what’s going on between JJ and Hope.

He knows something is going on between them but he’s not going to ask JJ about it, because he knows JJ would never admit it. And there’s no way he can ask Hope since they’re not that close though they make a good acquaintance.

“What did Sarah told you about us?” JJ can’t help to perk up at the topic.

“Nothing matters. Some shits about you and Hope are always sneaking around just to see each other” John B shrugged, he doesn’t look bother about it just like the rest of their friends “So, that’s where you’re going when you keep disappearing from us, huh?” he continues to tease JJ, nudging his side.