𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼

ON THE WAY back to their house, Hope decides that she’s going to the Cameron’s.

She knows it probably the worst idea since Rafe is living there and the probability for her to bump into him the next day is higher, but there’s no place she wants to be right now than with Sarah.

The Cameron girl is the only person that could provide the comfort she’s searching for. Since they both just having a bad night because of each other brother, she thinks they can bond together about it.

“Don’t you think I deserved an explanation for what the fuck just happened?” Topper asked from the driver seat, glancing at his sister that remain quiet through the drive especially after the request coming from Hope to drop her at the Cameron’s instead of their house.

“I don’t know a shit that happened” Hope states, keep her eyes out to the window.

“Then where the hell that come out from? The hell was Rafe talking about?” Topper asked again. Rafe can’t just talking nonsense out of nowhere without a context.

“I don’t know, okay?” Hope snapped, she’s getting sick with the constant questions she’s got “You can’t drag me out from Rafe and going for round 2 with you”

Topper shut his mouth at the outburst from her. He wants to stay quiet and let Hope calm first before he asked about it. But he just can’t control himself.

Guess the line he’s got earlier still messing with his head.

“I’m sorry, okay? I just want to make sure everything is good with you” Topper apologizes

“Everything was good, until he ruined it” Hope mumbles, there’s a irritation in her words.

She was having fun with JJ, they were having fun and she was enjoy it. Though it was cut short because of the fight Sarah had with Topper, she’s still having fun.

Until Rafe coming after her.

“I’m sorry for him, he shouldn’t do that” Topper apologize, he feels responsible for what his friend just did. Rafe kinda take it too far when he insulted Hope in front of all of those people, though he’s still didn’t know the context behind it.

“Damn right he shouldn’t” Hope mumbles it, still bitter for what just happened.

Topper just purse his lips at the answer, he just thought that whatever Rafe did really hurt her. Because he knows his sister is a type of person who easily forgive someone no matter what it is

“You sure you want me to drive there? We can just head home, I can order some pizza and we can watch movies together? I promise I’ll make it right” Topper continues, proposing the idea.

As much as that sounds interesting to Hope and she feels awe at the efforts from Topper, she doesn’t think she wants to be around the boy.

Not when he’s also screwing things with Sarah, she wants to know about it from Sarah’s mouth instead of him. Knowing he could manipulate the story a little to make him look innocent. He always did that.

“That’s nice but we can do that later. Just drive me to Sarah, please” Hope insisted.

And the mentioned of Sarah’s name made Topper to flinch a little, remembered that ruined moment between them back at the roof top.

He knows it’s just a matter of time before Hope knows about it, because Sarah would tell Hope about it as much as Hope would tell Sarah about what happened tonight. They never keep anything from each other, something that Topper sometimes envy

Without much complaining, Topper just continue the drive to the Cameron’s just like Hope wanted. He dropped the girl there and that leads for Hope to stand in front of Sarah’s room, placing her knuckles there for couple of knocks waiting for the blonde to show up.