𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

TOPPER WALKS OUT from his car as soon as he parked outside his house, flaring his nostril in anger

TOPPER WALKS OUT from his car as soon as he parked outside his house, flaring his nostril in anger. He just drives home from The Cut, the Heyward’s specifically.

He was posting outside the shop for the dark-skinned boy, try to send a warned telling him that he knows about what he did to his boat.

Though he’s not 100% sure that it was Pope’s doing but he knows it's one of the Pogues. Because they just strike them, of course they’re gonna strike back. And it seems like the Pogues did a very good job went for his boat.

Rafe trailing right behind his friend, he was there with Topper. He was the one who encourage Topper to posting outside the shop, to send a message to him. He's also the one who actually convinced Topper that the Pogues were behind it, the one who sunk his boat.

“I know he did it” Topper states it, pacing back and forth at his lawn “Did you see his face when he saw us? When he ran like a pussy? I know he did it, that fucking Pogue” clenching his jaws.

“I told you it’s them, bro” Rafe agreed. Instead of pacing back and forth like his friend, he's just watching Topper that in distress “What are you gonna do about it?”

Topper stops moving, looks up to face the Cameron boy who looks merely calm compared to him. Of course he’s calm, it wasn’t his boat that got sunk. If this down to him, Topper pretty sure Rafe won’t wait any minute to just walk up to the Pogues and beat them on the spot.

“I’m gonna make them pay, I’m gonna make them admit it right on my face that they did it” Topper states, poking his inner cheek “When I’m right about it, I’m gonna rub it right on my mom’s face"

“That’s the spirit, bro. We need that spirit” Rafe encourage him again, pointing his finger at Topper “We’re gonna find a right place to corner them and then we’re gonna strike, okay? I’ll get your back, they’re gonna eat shit” he continues.

Topper nods his head, taking every words from Rafe into his head and follows everything that the older boy tells him. Because he needs it, he needs that supports and Rafe is the only person who can give him that. The Cameron boy isn’t the one that going to back down from any fight.

His middle name is literally spell fight.

“Yeah” Topper agreed making Rafe to smirk, happy that his friend is listening to him instead of whining about it. Rafe is always down for fights, especially against the Pogues.

Especially JJ Maybank.

He glances at his watch, he remembered that he’s going to take Hope to a mall today for their midsummer shopping. Picking up for their dress and suit.