𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏

WHILE THE BOTH OF THEM is busy getting ready for their breakfast out, Hope just realizes that she needs another clothes other than the one she currently wore because she's not going to keep repeating the same outfit for days if she insisted to sta...

WHILE THE BOTH OF THEM is busy getting ready for their breakfast out, Hope just realizes that she needs another clothes other than the one she currently wore because she's not going to keep repeating the same outfit for days if she insisted to stay with Rafe. At least until he finally finds a place to stay.

Plus, these aren't even hers.

She pursed her lips and her eyes darting on the JJ's shirt that she hung on a hook inside the bathroom. She wonders what he is currently doing, maybe she should send him a text later asking for him. She just can't help but to miss him a bit.

Maybe they're going to be just fine, maybe he's no longer mad at her. And then, she's going to explain everything to him. She's sure that he's going to listen to her, he's gonna understand it.

Hope close her eyes while letting the warm water to pouring all over her body. Trying to put herself at ease state, clearing her mind out just for a while just for her to enjoy the shower. It's not much but it still did the work.

Rafe was just done wearing his pants when he heard a notification went off and he's pretty sure it wasn't come from his phone. His eyes wildly scan the room and he caught Hope's phone on a bed. A curiosity seeping into him, he's debating whether he should go check up on it or just ignores it.

But the voices inside his head telling him to go there and take a look on it. He has the strong urges that it's gonna be about JJ. Maybe he can find out what exactly happening between the two of them, maybe he can do something to push JJ away from her life.

Rafe quickly brushed the thought away, he can't do that to Hope, he needs to respect her privacy and it's really not his concerned with who she wants to text. He looks away, focus back to put on his shirt.

Another chimes coming in caught his attention again, he glances back towards the bed. The urge to go there getting strong and he knows he can't resist it.

Rafe already fully clothes, he glances towards the bathroom and he's still can hear the water running from the inside. Hope is still in a shower and she's just got in there, she must takes more time to get ready before she walks out fully clothes.

He doubts that she's going to walk out only in a towel, she won't do anything crazy like that.

So, following the voice he's got, he dropped his towel on a chair and walking towards the bed. He keep his eyes at the bathroom, making sure that he's still hearing the water running before he grabs the phone.

He taps the screen, multiple notifications popped up on there but none of them looks important enough to him. Just bunches about her social media things and other, he just ignores it.

Until he reads a name that familiar enough, with couple of recent chats from him.

He taps the notification but he can't get the fully texts and he needs to get into the phone. He chews his lips, she's got a password.