𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ

HOPE DIDN'T WAIT FOR TOPPER to park his bike properly before she jumped out from the seat, she didn't even care if she's going to trip out down to the ground and hurt herself.

She even ignored the yelling from Topper to wait for him out of protest. She's still mad with what he did, with everything that he cause to happen. Especially for ruining the moment she had with JJ.

And for some unknown reasons, Rafe didn't go home. He keep following them from behind after they ride away from the beach where she left JJ and goes straight to their house.

But Hope ignored his existence as if he's not even exist, she don't even bat her eyes at his direction. If she can just zapped him away from this earth, along with her brother, she would do it in a heartbeat.

She's so mad right now. No, she actually freaking upset at the both of them. She never felt this outrageous before.

"Hope! Wait for me" Topper demanded, struggling to get off from his bike because of the rush just so he can beat Hope first from getting inside.

But she keep ignoring him, not even spare any glances at the boy. She keep stroding towards her house, she just wants to get into her room as fast as she can and to avoid Topper.

"Hey, I said wait for me!" He yells again, running after her as soon as he get off from his bike.

Hope still ignoring him but before her hand can reach the handle of the door, Topper grabs her arm, pulling her from behind.

"I'm talking to you, you little shit" He spats and yank her away from the door to face him "I told you to wait for me. Are you deaf or what?" he continues.

Hope quickly snatched her hand away from him and shoved him by his chest as hard as she can causing him to stumble backwards at her action.

"Get off of me, you asshole!" Hope yells, her chest heaving because of the emotions "I'm so fucking mad at you right now"

"Oh, you're mad at me?" He scoffed out loud.

Hope just gives him a look, refused to reciprocate to his reaction. She mind the distance between them, not wanting to be any near him.

"You're mad because I ruined your moments with your dirty boyfriend?" He continues, spitting the words harshly

"It's really none of your business. Why are you even care?" Hope argued.

"You're supposed to thank me for stopping you from becoming a whore. All the crazy shits I heard about you really starts to concern me" He continues again.

That's when Hope slapped him hardly right on his face causing Topper to jerk away because of the motion, the sound of her palm meeting his skin ringing in the air for a second.

Topper froze in his position with his face facing away from Hope. He's still can feel her fingers making contacts with his skin that surely leaving a print there.

But mostly, he's so shock that Hope just slapped him right on his face. Because she never did that before, no matter how much fights they got into, she would never raised her hand. And she's never a physical type of person.

It would be consist a lot of screaming and yelling, maybe sometimes a crying it gets too bad but it never involved anything physical. Not from Hope or Topper, knowing it's not a good thing to do to each other.

But maybe, maybe Topper just went too far this time. With everything that he said to her, calling her out with names, and Hope just had enough. She's not going to make Topper keep calling her out like that.

"You mind your word when you're talking to me" She warned him, her breath is heavy and she can feel her palm itching after she the slap.

If this under another circumstances, Hope would automatically feels bad for what she did to him. But Topper really just crossing out the lines and she's already run out of patience to deal with his constant insults.