𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ

JJ CAN'T SLEEP, he's been laying down on his bed later that night for hours but his eyes refused to give up and let him to have his sleep. After what happened at the beach, they all went straight to their house but made a stop at John B's first to drop him.

Usually, he would stay at the Chateau with John B and he's been staying with him for as long as he can remember. He knows John B didn't mind, because he's been living alone after his father went missing and his uncle out of the reach.

But it also a way to stay out from going back to his house, to face his piece of a shit father.

But tonight, he thought maybe he wants to be all alone inside his room instead of staying with John B. When he arrived at his house, he's so grateful that there's no presence of his father anywhere. He quickly brings himself right into his room, before he jumps on his bed

JJ can't get Hope off from his mind, the fact that she just bolted from the party really not helping at all. He thought maybe she would get mad at him, or at least shoved him for what he did to her brother.

He knows he was being stupid, he knows it and everybody keep reminds that to him

But he just wants to protect John B, Topper was about to drown him. And he wants to make Hope feels better, to stop the fight. The gun really not a good idea but it worked, for most part of it, of course. But that totally pissed a lot of people and that includes Hope.

He wants to apologize to her, he wants to make sure that she's fine, he wants to know if she's all good after she ran away from the party but he doesn't know how.

And maybe that would be a bad idea to confront Hope, she might hate him right now and wants to stay as far as away from him.

JJ knows that shouldn't bother him but it does. He's in desperate to see Hope now, to see how she's doing. But he doesn't know why, he doesn't have her number and neither of his friends. But, he knows where is she staying.

He quickly gets up from laying down, an idea creeping into his mind. Though he knows it probably be the worst one, but he can try and give it a shot. He wants to see Hope and he will.

Without wasting any times, he grabs his bag pack and his keys from the desk. Putting his shirt back on and slipping into his shoes before he runs out from his room right to his bike. And that is how he currently standing in a land of Kook, more specifically, a lawn of the Thorntons'.

He parked his bike couple block away from the house before he runs to here, looking up to the big mansion that belong to the rich ass family of a girl he can't get his mind off from. Most of the lights from the room already off, but the yard still glimmering with the outside post light. Helping him to see.

The problem is, he doesn't know which room is belong to Hope and he can't risk himself to just knock at any windows to see if it's Hope's or not.

That would busted his ass off, especially when he just hold one of them at a gun point. He rounded the house, stay as stealthy as he can without making any noise.

When he reached the backyard where the swimming pool placed, he caught a figure sitting at the edge of the pool with the legs half dipping into it.

He starts to find somewhere to hide himself but when he notices who's that is, he stops. It's Hope. He recognize the fiery strands of her red hair very well.

Suddenly, he feels all of his braveness start to falter and wants to turn away and run back to his room. Maybe he shouldn't do this, maybe he only makes everything worse than it already has.

Hope could get mad and hates him even more, she can report about his presence here to the cops and what he pulled at the beach and he'll be behind the bar no doubts.