𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

BARRY CAN’T REGISTER what was happening for Hope to show up at his door and barging in like she owned the place, she looks upset and he has no idea the context behind it.

Until she mentioned about Rafe Cameron. That is when the raven hair boy got it, so they did know each other after all.

“How come you never mentioned to me that Rafe been here?” Hope questioned him. Barry needs to draw her into his bedroom in order to talk since his trailer roaming with bunch of junkies and drunken.

“I don’t even know that you knew him, how can I told you about it?” Barry casually said “Plus, I keep my customer privacy. For some obvious reasons, we’re talking business here. I don’t wanna risk anything”

Hope squints her eyes at the older boy who looks unbothered but then she let out a heavy sigh, throwing her head backward.

Barry takes a notice of her distress, he has a lot of inquiries inside his head. There’s must be a big reason why Hope showed up like this with the mentioned of Rafe Cameron.

“What’s the matter? Mind to share with your favourite drug dealer?” Barry asked, slowly approaching the girl that stand by his unmade bed.

Hope scoff a little, he’s totally not her favourite drug dealer because there’s no other drug dealer to favour.

“You’re the only drug dealer I know”

Barry smirks “That’s a relief to hear”

Hope rolled her eyes but Barry maintain his smirk, walking towards his bed and hop on it. He’s patting the empty side next to him, motions for Hope to take a sit there.

The redhead hesitate for a second, but then she joined him. Sinking down on the mattress with a sigh still lingering.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner, but I don’t know you knew him. I would if I know” Barry spoke first, trying to ease the younger girl that look distress.

“Nah, it’s okay. It’s not your fault” Hope brushed it away. Barry was right, how can he told her if he didn’t know about the connection she had with Rafe “I’m sorry for coming at you like that, I should call you first”

Barry smiles a little “Don’t stress out, princess. Nothing I can’t handle”

Hope returns the smile back, grateful that Barry didn’t take it to his heart. She knows she shouldn’t barge in like that, considering the last time she did she almost went bald because of Luke Maybank. 

“He knows I know you” Hope mutters, glancing at Barry. The man cocked his brow.

“Rafe Cameron knows?”

Hope nodded “Yeah. It was a wild guess but he did. I don’t even know how he did it but it really happened, some shit about the hair tie” her eyes wander to Barry’s hand and caught her hair tie around his wrist. Rafe was right, it was hers and he made a very solid guess for it.

“You’re an ass, why would you wear that? I got into a trouble because of you” She fakes her scold, not really mad at him .

“Learned not to left your thing behind woman, especially not at a drug dealer house” Barry countered back “Plus, how can I know that country club can recognize yours? What is he, a witch?”

Truth be told, she can’t believe that Rafe can connect everything together by only recognized her hair tie that probably belongs to hundred of woman in this world.

But that thought making Hope feels a little comfort, because he noticed such a little detail about her. That means he cares, right?

She remembered what he said to her this morning, about her being his girl.