𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼

RAFE CAMERON standing in front of his vanity mirror, fixing his bow tie and his hair to make sure it stay on its position. He’s still gelled up his hair like he usually did, but in more neat style instead of the messy one he always had.

Needs to make sure he looks good for Hope, for his girl.

Rafe knows he has a good look, that’s not something that strange to him. He always receives the compliments from the girls and the talks around about how he has a very attractive face that they would do everything and anything to get him to notice them.

That actually feeding straight into his ego, making him feels great.

Though he doesn’t need to try to look good, he’s still wants to make sure he’s got everything in line for Hope. Because he knows that the girl would look even prettier than she already did tonight so he wants to make sure he’s standing at the same level as her.

He wants people to look at them as soon as they walk out together and wish they were them. He wants them to know that they’re perfect together.

While Rafe is still busy fixing his hair and staring into his reflection, he heard a knock coming from his door.

“Come in” he answers without breaking his contact on his reflection from the mirror, he’s still can see who is coming in from there.

Seconds after, the door got push open from outside before a figure walking in.

“Hey—”

The sultry voice of Hope breaking through the atmosphere causing Rafe to immediately stop doing whatever he’s been doing, turning to his body to face the girl who already walking into his room wearing the dress that he bought and chose for her couple days ago.

He blinks his eyes couple of times, can’t help to adore the girl who no doubts look so pretty in the dress. She’s got a soft and minimal make up on her face, enhancing her already nature beauty. Her wavy red hair got put into a half up and half down style, with the headpiece already on her head wearing as floral crown.

“Hey” Rafe clears his throat, not wanting to show how he’s got a love struck at the sight of her.

He’s still has an ego to take care of. He’s leaning by the dressing table, but his eyes still darting on her body. Scanning every inches of it, admiring the material that hugging her body perfectly.

“Am I interrupting you’re getting ready?” she asks, stop halfway from getting to him.

“No, you’re not. I’m done minutes ago, just need to fix couple of things”

Hope nods, smiling sweetly at him. Rafe already wearing the suit that matching her dress and he looks so good in it. He looks healthy and happy, she likes it seeing Rafe all dressed up like this. He already a very handsome boy, and now he looks even better than his regular look. .

As much as Hope trying to deny it, he actually make her heart racing a little. Especially when he looks at her like he wants to kiss her or something.

“I just want to give you this, Rose asked me to hand it to you” she continues to speak, hold up a corsage in white and blue flowers that matching with her headpiece.

Rafe smile, he has some silly ideas creeping into his mind “Why don’t you come here and put that on for me?”  he suggest, giving her a smug smile.

Hope playfully rolls her eyes, knowing what the boy trying to do “You can’t do that by yourself?”

“I can and very capable of doing it by myself. But I’ve got a pretty girl inside my room that can do that for me, might as well needs to use that opportunity”