𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ

"HELLO? JOHN B ROUTLEDGE?"

Hope standing at the lawn, eyes scanning around the place with a hope she’s got the right house. According to the direction that Sarah gave to her and tiny knowledge about the road here, this is where his house should be.

It doesn’t look bad and kinda nice, but in a Pogue way of nice. Respectfully, of course

There’s no answer coming from the inside, Hope decides to walk closer to the house and peer through the screen door to take a look. In case there’s someone in there but he can’t hear her but it’s kinda hard to see.

“Hello? John B?” Hope try it again, loudening her voice just in case it wasn’t enough on her first try. She places a knock at the porch door, waiting for couple more seconds.

But still, there’s no answer from him or even anyone. That only making Hope get more worry

It could be he’s out somewhere and he doesn’t need the help like she thought. Or, he could be pass out and nobody knows about it. That making her blood drawn a little, though she’s trying to think positive about it

Hope sighing, dropping her head a little at the no answer from John B. Maybe she could try it again later, when he’s already home. Maybe he's out there running with his friends, just like they always did.

She starts to turn around, bringing her steps back towards her car and ready to drive away from the Cut until she heard voices coming from the back of the house.

That’s when John B starts to appear from the backyard where he and the Pogues were hanging until they heard a called for his name. His friends right behind him but she’s still yet to notice their presences.

“Hope?” John B called out to her, keep walking until he can take a fully look at the redhead that just about to get into her car. Hope stops and turns when she hears her name, her face immediately lights up when she sees his figure standing there

“Hey, John B” She greets him back, a smile plaster on her face. Can't help to feel relief to see him.

“What are you doing here?” John B questioned.

He looks confused, the crease filling his forehead. His friends who Hope is still unaware with crowding at the back, watching them with the same curiosity. Wonder what’s the Kook princess doing here, especially after what happened last night.

JJ is the most curious out of them, his eyes glancing in between his friend and the girl can't help to wonder about her presence here. She looks eager to see John B, that only keep filling the curiosity to him.

But he keep his mouth shut instead of being the big mouth like he usually is. Just watching from behind.

“I just want to--Oh my god, you look bad” Hope quickly marching towards John B, taking a look into the damage on his face by placing both of her hands there. Inspecting the dark and large bruise that formed around his eye, following by couple of fainter bruises.

She barely can remember any bruises on Topper, she didn’t think he has one from the night except for his ego that got bruised because of the gun pointed at him by his head.

John B’s eyes widening and his body starts to tense up at the sudden proximity pulls by Hope, especially when she had her hands all over his face. His friends already have their jaws hang seeing the blunt action from the girl, almost can see the tense from John B.

JJ almost cough out loud at the scene, can't help to feel a funny feeling twirling inside his stomach. He had a wish that it was him on John B's position, but he brushed it away.