𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

HOPE JUST SHAKING her head but can’t help to laugh and cheering along with the people at the party after watching her brother and Sarah literally jumped from the roof together into the pool just below them.

She thought them as crazy but that kinda looks fun to her, so she’s not gonna complains. As long as they all fine.

Unlike most of the people here that wearing their bathing suit since they all hanging around the pool, she’s only wearing her tank top and jeans short. She’s not gonna jump into the pool and certainly not gonna wearing bikini, not when she’s still has the probability to meet JJ tonight.

She has no problem wearing her bathing suit, but she feels a little self conscious about her body image in front of JJ. Hope never really has anything against her body, she knows she has a fine body but that doesn’t mean she can’t feel insecure about it.

Especially in front JJ. She has the urges to look perfect and pretty for him.

“Hope, get in there with us!” Sarah yells from the water, motions for her to join them. Topper also looking at his sister that just hangs all alone outside the pool, she didn’t even wearing her bathing suit

“Come on, sissy. Have fun with us” Topper said

“Nah, yall love birds can enjoy yourselves. I’m good out here” Hope declines the invitation, shaking her head.

That causing them to groan, some sort of booing her for it but Hope just brushed it away, laughing along with them.

“Don’t be a prude” Sarah adds up.

“I’m fine with a prude. That’s kinda my personality now”

“Can you believe her? Is that your sister?” Sarah glances at Topper who has his hands all over Sarah while floating on the water. Topper just chuckles at the fake gasp from his girlfriend.

“I’m fine with her being a prude. That’s when I know she’s not gonna mess around” Topper jokes.

“Thank you. This is why you’re my favourite brother” Hope toasted her Cola can in the air.

“I’m the only brother you have!”

“Exactly!” Hope states, giving him a big grin.

Topper just shook his head and splashing the water from the pool but it nowhere get to her. Not even close. Hope gives him one last beam before she walks away from the pool, heading to the house. Maybe she can go try to bother Kelce or something.

She’s trying to find Rafe but she can’t get a hold of him since this morning, it almost like he’s got swallow by the earth or something. So she can’t really bothering him.

While making her way, she pulls out her phone just to check in if JJ already texting her for the plan. She’s been waiting for him for hours, keep checking up on her phone every minutes. But it still nothing, there’s no text from him. Hope doesn’t want to look desperate or something, but she can’t help for it.

Rafe Cameron just pulled up at the party, hoping out from his bike and quickly making his way to the inside. Everyone starts to greet him, wondering about where the hell he’s being the whole time because the party already starts like hours ago and he showed up just now.

He just greets them back, whispering something to one of the girls about the drugs he has and tell her to spread the words. Meeting him downstairs if they really want to have some fun with it, but of course, bring him the money also. He’s still needs to pay Barry for it.

Rafe continues to lurk around the house, until he caught Hope in between the sea of people. She’s got her whole attention on her phone while the other hand holding her signature drink. A smile creeped into his lips, he’s sneaking on her again. Just like he did this morning at the beach.