𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆

• I have a final exam in 2 days but I can't stop writing. So screw it, I'm gonna keep writing. Who's gonna stop me.

♡♡♡♡♡

SARAH CAMERON spilled everything that happened to her when she was MIA and out of a reach yesterday to the redhead that is been intrigued to listen to her story ever since they meeting up with each other for their breakfast date together.

From helping John B run away from DCS to patch up his wounds because he tripped out from a bike over  a chain to sneak into a ferry because they can’t get a ticket to a mainland because John B begged for her favour to get him into the archives on Chapel Hills.

“So, you were out with John B one whole day?” Hope asked, munching her waffle after the blonde done talking.

“Mh-hm, we’re staying out the whole night too” Sarah nods.

“To the Chapel Hills?” she asked again.

“Yeah”

“What was he’s doing with the archives? I’m sorry but he doesn't look like a person who just willingly to hang out at a place like that” she pointed out.

Because the place is filling with hundreds of classic things and lots of meeting between the riches are held there. There's nothing really interesting for John B to be there. And you need to dress up a little fancy with a trustee pass in order to get there.

“I don’t really know, but he seems so eager for it. Something about the royal merchants and the gold. I just assumed he’s in a some sort of adventures or something” Sarah shrugged and digging into her meal.

Hope squinting her eyes at the mentioned of royal merchant and gold along with the words adventure from Sarah. Her mind made a little lap back to her father’s cabin when the Pogues were also up for something and JJ mentioned about they had some adventure ahead them.

That’s not a coincidence, right?

“So, did he find what he’s looking for?”

“I guess so. We find something from the archives about Denmark Tanney”

“Wasn’t he like, the founder of Tanney Hill?” Hope asked, she’s very familiar with the name.

“Yeah, he’s the one who open it and paid them with golds” Sarah confirmed.

Remember when she said she’s not really interest with whatever JJ and the Pogues up to when she asked about it? Now she’s VERY interested.

“They’re totally up to something” Hope states. Sarah gives her a look.

“They? What do you mean, they?” she asked, because as far as she knows it’s only John B.

“John B and his friends” Hope states “I help them to get into my dad’s cabin. JJ said they’re some sort on an adventure or something. Thought he’s being funny”

Sarah pursed her lips, thinking about it “You think it’s something serious?”

“I don’t know, I never intend to ask more”

“Why don’t you go ask JJ about it?” Sarah suggest, raising her brows at the redhead.

“What, me?” Hope questioned.

“You know, since you two like got something for each other. Thought you can crack something from him”

She starts to scowl at the blonde “Why don’t you go and ask John B about it? Pretty sure you can crack some from him” Hope sarcastically say.