𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆

THE NEXT MORNING, Sarah helps Hope to sneak out from her house without bumping into Rafe for some obvious reasons.

The blonde woke up along with her, heading out from the room first to make sure the line is clear before Hope following the signals from Sarah. They were doing very good, until someone walk out from the kitchen sending the both of them in froze.

Rafe Cameron standing there as good as usual with his after shower hair slicked back. For someone who was partying last night, he looks pretty good.

Except, Hope notices how he's crinkling his nose and sniffed a little. She saw the traits from Barry, she knows he's been taking some shits this morning.

"Shit-" Hope and Sarah mutter it at the same times, knowing they busted and failed their plan.

Rafe eyes caught the look from her, he knows she doesn't want to see him especially after what happened. But that doesn't mean he wants to let her slipped out from him right now. Though he's surprised to see her this early around his house.

"Yep, I'll see you later" Hope said to Sarah, gives her a look and Sarah just nodded not knowing what to do. She quickly scramble her way for the exit but Rafe also can read her movements.

Before she can get out from the house, Rafe lunged towards her

"Mia---"

"Don't touch me, Rafe. I told you" Hope swats his hand that trying to grab her almost immediately forcing Rafe to stop right away, he hold up both of his hands.

Though he's still taken aback with the quick response from her.

"Can we talk? Please? I want to talk to you" Rafe pleads, he looks at her desperately. Because he is desperate, he's been miserable about it since last night. Since Hope bolted away from the party with Topper.

"There's nothing to talk about, Rafe. I don't want to talk to you" Hope states, pointing a finger at him.

"There's a bunch of shit to talk Mia and you know it! I know it!" Rafe snapped, feels a little irritates and she notices it.

The mood swings from him, she's become an expert now at reading him.

"No, I don't. I don't owe any explanation to you, not even to anyone"

Rafe scoffed, running his tongue along his teeth "Or you just don't want to admit that you're been fucking a drug dealer this whole time and made people believe that you're a some good girl without any flaws"

Hope feels like a hard slap hitting her face at the harsh statement from Rafe, she thought he really regret it for spat that to her last night but guess he's not.

Sarah eyes widened when she heard that, glancing at Hope but the girl giving Rafe a sharp glare. The blonde not dare to say anything, afraid that she will make everything worse.

The Cameron boy just realizes what he was saying, he close his eyes and cuss himself. Everything that comes out from his mouth really has no filters and when he realizes, it almost too late. It's the impulsive thoughts from him, he has no control over it.

"I'm sorry, Mia---" Rafe apologizes, but Hope not going to fall for that again.

"You want to talk? Fine, let's talk" Hope states it, keeping her hard glare to the boy.

If he really wants to do that, she'll gives that to him. There so many things to talk, she makes sure he will talks about it.

"Can you leave us alone, Sarah?" she glances at the blonde who looks confuse with the whole things.