𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐

RAFE CAN’T HELP TO FEEL MORE furious after he heard about John B is going to live with him after Ward agreed to be his legal guardian

RAFE CAN’T HELP TO FEEL MORE furious after he heard about John B is going to live with him after Ward agreed to be his legal guardian. Honestly, Rafe can’t find any solid reasons why would his father even care about it but there it is, he’s having a Pogue living under the same roof as him.

As if his life can’t get any worst and now he needs to face a Pogue even inside his own house.

He watched his father making his way inside the house with John B and Sarah right behind him. He quickly hide behind the wall, perks up his ear for the conversation but he barely can hear anything because of the distance. Until Sarah walks out from the room.

“How you convinced dad to let your Pogue boyfriend to live with us?” Rafe chimes in when Sarah is about to walk pass him.

The blonde jumps a little at the sudden voice from him but she immediately scowled as soon as she saw his face. “Mind your own business” She said, proceed to continue her walks but Rafe spoke again.

“You actually cheated on Topper just to be with him and now you’re bringing him to live with us? Is that how pathetic you are?” he continues the insult.

Sarah let out a breath before she faces him back “You care about your business and I care about mine, alright?” she spats, totally not going to talk about it with him.

Rafe rolls his eyes but he kinda needs to talk with Sarah, to ask about specific redhead. Though it took everything from him to actually come up to her and ask about it. Knowing it’s not going to be an easy task but he’s already out of options.

Out of people here, Sarah is the only person that has the possibility to know about Hope.

“I wanna ask you something” He mutters, shifting his weight on his leg.

“If you want to brag about Topper or John B, you better keep that to yourself” Sarah said, not interest with whatever her brother wants to propose.

“I’m not, okay? You think I don’t have any better things to do than meddle with your business? I don’t give a fuck if you want to cheat on every boyfriend you have just to end up with a Pogue” Rafe sneered.

He knows that his sister can’t keep loyal to one boyfriend of hers. It’s not something that he’s not familiar with, he knows his sister is a cheater. He warned Topper about it before, but he didn’t listen.

“Fuck you!” Sarah spats, turns on her heels to escape him but Rafe quickly grasp on her arm pulling her back “I’m not done with you yet, told you I want to ask something” He exclaimed.

Sarah snatched her hand back from him “If you keep being a douche, I think you can just forget about it” she said.

“Whatever, I just spit out the truth. It’s not my fault you can’t accept it, because you know I’m right” Rafe continues, still berating the blonde.