𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐

RAFE CAMERON approaching Hope when he spotted the girl sitting all alone to herself at the Druthers. He can't find Sarah anywhere and he assumed she's off to somewhere with Topper since he can't find the boy either. It's not like he cares about them.

The older Cameron climbing from the deck to the boat, he saw Hope got her head stuck up in between her book just like she always did. Sitting on a chair with her legs lounging to another chair that she set in front of her.

A smile tugging on his lips by just watching her, aware enough of the major interest she has for books. He can't help but to adore how she's into the reading things, because pretty sure most people have no interest for it. Not for thd people he knows at least.

If it's down to another person, Rafe would start to call them with names and shaming them for being such a bore and nerds instead of hanging out and partying until morning.

"You know, it's rude to snoop on a girl" Hope spoke once she notices there's another presence in here other than herself. She doesn't need to look up to know it's belong to Rafe Cameron. She can smell his cologne filling the air around her.

"I'm not snooping. This is my boat" Rafe states, approaching her closer.

"That's exactly what a snooper would say" Hope countered.

"And you're practically trespassing my property" Rafe said, pulling the chair that she put her legs on causing them to fall hitting the floor before he takes a sit on it.

Hope glaring at him but the boy showing his unbothered look "What are you doing here?" Hope asked, she finally fully looks up to him and abandoned her reading

"Are you seriously asked me what am I doing here? Again, it's my boat and I'm allowed to be here whenever I want" Rafe arrogantly said, leaning on the chair. His hair ruffling a little at the breeze from the marsh.

"I can just leave if you want" Hope starts to gather her thing to get up from the chair. Rafe leans forward to stop her from doing so.

"Hey, I'm joking. Stay here, we're good" he said.

Hope cracks a smile "I know you're liking me way too much to boot me out" she states, sitting back on her seat.

"I totally not liking you, you're talking nonsense" Rafe scoffed, leaning back to his chair when Hope settled in back on her chair. Like it or not, he actually liking her better than anyone around him.

"Really? Is that why you look like you want to gallop when I fell into the boat earlier?" Hope teased "Did you afraid if I get eletrocuted?" She notices that Rafe almost running when she fell but Topper is the one that making it very obvious.

"You wish. I really hope you got fried back there with that bitch"

"Hey, there's no need to be ashamed of it, okay? You can admit it" Hope keep going "I understand, I'm too likable for you to just watch me die like that"

Rafe scoffed, he gives Hope a glare "Did you hit your head too hard when you fell or what? Because it seems like something loosening in there" he pointed at her head.

"Nah, I'm good" Hope confirmed "Admit it, you actually cared about me" she tried again.

Though she knows Rafe not actually feel it, he barely care about people. He only care about himself, that's not something she doesn't know. But it seems fun to tease the boy about it.

"Knock it off, you know I'm not" Rafe states it

"Yeah sure"

"I'm not, stop being a brat"