𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆

HOPE MEETING SARAH AGAIN when John B made a call to her following the plan that she made for them in order to help Sarah and Kiara figure the banter between them. She’s glad that the boys actually agreed with her plan, though she hesitates at first.

The four of them now on a boat, sailing through the marsh while the three of them giving each other a look. Pope is currently picked up Kiara by her house using the HMS Pogue, it’s the next step of their plan.

“What is this about, again?” Sarah tugs on Hope, pulling her closer leaving the boys to the front.

She heard Hope before, but she’s still not entirely sure about it. Because it’s all very sudden, she barely arrived at her house until she’s got a call from John B back to meet at the Chateau.

“You said you want a double date? We’re having a double date now” Hope grinned, hiding her lies.

“On a boat, during this time?”

“Yeah, sounds fun”

“This isn’t what I meant when I said I want a double date with you, Hope” Sarah complained, scrunching up her face “And I thought you said JJ isn’t your boyfriend?”

Hope pursed her lips “He needs to be my boyfriend first to be my date?” she raised her brows.

That actually silenced the blonde a little “Not really” she sighed “But still, what type of double date is this? I don’t see anything that screams ‘date’.” She continues again, looking around the marsh while shielding her face from the sun.

“Just—wait and see, okay? We planned it very well, you’ll like it” Hope assured, patting her shoulder. Sarah let out a breath “Fine. You better make this fun” she warned.

“The best fun in your life” Hope states, hold up her hand as a gesture. Sarah rolls her eyes, parting away from her to the edge of the boat. Feeling the breeze hitting her skin.

JJ walks out from the front and caught the girls before he reached out for Hope from behind “Hey” he greets, giving her a quick kiss on her head making Hope to smile “Hey” she said.

“Everything is fine? She has a clue yet?” He leans closer to whisper it.

“All fine and she’s still think we’re having a double date” She whispers back, feeling the soft breath against her skin when JJ hummed as a response.

“I really wish this is going to be a real date” he mutters again, his hands start to sneak around her from behind bringing her closer to him.

Hope chuckles “I thought you promised me a fancy date? You know the one that Kook like me always had. The wine, they steak and all” she teased, leaning her back into his chest. Letting him to engulf her.

“I know, but what if we’re going for a Pogue style before we’re going full Kook?” he asked.

Hope shift her head a little to look up to him “We’re having two different date now?”

“I’ll give you as many as dates you want”

“That sounds like a plan” Hope nods “A Pogue date first and then we’re going full Kook” she continues.

“Deal” JJ grins and he leans down to capture her lips and Hope returns the kiss without hesitates.

Until Sarah chimes forcing them to break out from the kiss “Oh, vomit. Can we keep it PG now? I’m trying not to throw up here” she said, already looking at them.

Hope blushed while JJ just gives the other girl a big grin. JJ gives her cheek one last kiss before he pulls his hands away from her.

“Can yall get some snacks and beers downstairs?” JJ spoke, pointing to the lower deck of the boat where they usually keep foods and shits.