𝕊𝕀𝕏

THEY GOT A NEWS that there’s a hurricane going to hit them later at night, following by couple of warning and reminder for people who living in Outer Banks to just stay inside their house and make sure no one get hurts.

Hope groans a little once she heard the news, throwing her head until it hitting the couch she currently sat on. Sarah next to her also did the same thing, knowing the hurricane would ruin their plans tonight.

After spend hours watching movies inside Sarah’s room, started to feel a little bored. They decide to go out and make some foods for themselves. And they end up sitting at the living room while going through the television until the news come out.

“You still staying, right?” Sarah asked, glancing at her with a bother expression.

“I don’t know. I need to ask my mom first, she might want me to stay home with Top” Hope sighed, scrambling for her phone that stuck in between the couches

“Oh come on, I’m pretty sure Top is having boys night with Rafe and Kelce or something” Sarah whined, really hoping that her best friend would stay with her. At least her night would be much more interesting if Hope with her.

“I’m gonna text her first, just to make sure” Hope said and quickly pulling out her phone to ask her mom

“I can ask Topper to let you stay?” Sarah continues again, still trying to get Hope to stay.

“Okay, okay. Let me just informed my mom, alright? You’re acting like we never seen each other in like 20 years” Hope jokes at the desperation from her “Are you not boring always seeing my face?”

Sarah snorts “Nevah” she said in heavy British accent sending the both of the girls to laugh.

“You know, I would trade you for my brother. I would rather have you as my sibling than him” Sarah states bluntly, looking so serious while mutters her words making Hope to purse her lips.

She knows they don’t have good relationship with each other, Sarah despised Rafe as much as the boy do and Hope knows that. She might have a lot of disagreement with Topper but she’s still loves him. More than anything, more than he knows.

Hope and Topper fighting a lot but they always find their ways back together no matter what. She would die for him and he would do anything for her as much as her. That’s for sure.

But Rafe and Sarah? She thinks they would rather kill each other than for each other. Sarah always told her how much she hates Rafe and wished the worst for him, especially when they got into an arguments.

And man, their fights are scary and so intense compared to what she had with Topper.

She feels bad for Rafe sometimes, he’s not that bad actually. Sure he can be rude and harsh, making people uncomfortable with his behaviours, throwing shit around that Ward almost done with him every time he caught Rafe doing something that bad enough for Ward to get involves.

But Hope also knows he can be really tolerable with some people that not always so uptight around him. She knows, he never being mean or rude to her. He always so kind, but in his way of course. Though sometimes there’s still certain words or actions that Hope never fond of him.

“Don’t say that, you’re going to hurt his feeling if he ever heard it” Hope said, not pleased with it.

“He doesn’t even has a heart to begin with” Sarah shrugged “Plus, I know he also pleased to be out from this family” she continues.