𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

HOPE FEELS EXCITED.

And she can feel the rush surging through her body ever since she left the house and got into the car to the party. She even getting ready with Sarah, she sneaked the blonde into the house so they can do each other make up.

Kelce can see the excitement from the girl, he can tell because how her face beamed with a smile through the ride. The both of them sitting at the back of the car while Topper and Sarah at the front.

"Someone is excited" Kelce teased, nudging her side lightly. His voice drowned by the loud music from the radio but she can hear him perfectly fine

"I finally redeemed my freedom and don't have to sneak around anymore. I'm not excited, I'm thrilled" Hope announced, the smile still lingering on her.

Kelce keep chuckling at the excitement, he ruffled her hair but Hope swatted his hand almost immediately.

"You're going to ruin my hair, you idiot" Hope complained, attempt to fix her hair "I spend hours to make them perfect"

"Nah, I think I make it better" Kelce shrugged, keep going to touch her hair but Hope quickly jumps away from him.

"You touch me, I swear I'm going to kick you out" she already lift up her leg, ready to strike him out from the car.

Kelce is still trying to assault her, ignoring the warned. He hold out his hands trying to reach out for her but Hope kick him away. They then start to slap each other hands, keeping them away from touching each other.

"Hey, hey, can you two knock it off?" Topper scolds them, glancing through the rear view mirror.

The movements coming from the back causing the car shook a little. Sarah turns to look at them but she is just chuckling, not giving any nags just like Topper did and she's looking back to front.

Hope pushed Kelce away, giving him one last glare as a warning if he ever touched her again she's totally going to kick him out from the car.

Kelce laughs once again but he eventually giving up, putting up both of his hands as a truce. Hope gives him a smug smile and they are back to sit next to each other again without any urges to kick one another.

Once Topper pulled up at the beach, people already start roaming all over the place. The four of them walking out from the car and start walking towards the scene, she can hear the music blasting loudly and the chatters coming from all the people.

She didn't know whose party this belong to and she's still can catch any of the faces here yet but she's trying not to think about it.

She's having her freedom and she's going to use it properly. Who cares about who's the person that throwing the party? As long as it's a party. Hope starts to walk away from the group but Topper grabs her hand before she can go any far. Pulling her back to him, she glances at the boy

"Remember about our deal, okay?" Topper reminds her, just to make sure.

Hope wants to roll her eyes but she just simply nods at him "Yes, dear brother. Don't worry" she assured him, giving a soft smile.

"Don't stay too far from us" he said again "If anything happened, you scream"

Sarah had enough with her boyfriend, he pulls the boy away from Hope "Okay that's enough" she said "Go have fun, Hope" she said, sending wink.

Topper seems like he wants to protest agai  but Sarah quickly pulls him and starts to walk to the other direction dragging him away. Hope can't help but to laugh, sending a small wave at them. Topper still struggling against Sarah but he eventually giving up and just follows the blonde girl.