𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

WHEN THEY ALREADY reached the other side of the gate, Kiara already can’t be found along with the boat and the car. Pope and John B also can’t be trace but JJ knows they just around, probably just hiding.

He just hope that either of them already got the drone with them because it would make everything that they been through just useless.

“You okay?” Hope asked first, glancing at the boy as soon as they’re out. JJ moves his gaze from looking around for his friends to back on Hope, taking her petite figure into his eyes.

“Yeah, I’m good. Thank you for the save back there, I owed you for that” JJ announced.

“That’s nothing, just helping out a friend” Hope pursed her lips, giving JJ a look. The blond immediately beaming up.

“We’re friends now, Kook?” JJ questioned, just to tease her. He knows he already put the tag on their friendship back at the Chateau, but he never thought Hope would willing to address it.

“I don’t know, are we, Pogue?” Hope raised her brow, playing along with him.

Usually, she hates it when she needs to address them with the name or be address as a Kook by them. Because it usually meant an insult for each other, but she knows JJ didn’t meant it in that way and so was her.

“We’re good, Red. We are friends” JJ concludes, smiling a little and Hope mirroring the same one like him.

JJ never thought a day like this would come, when he gladly to start a friendship with a Kook while spending pretty much most of his life hating them. Kiara is besides the point, she never really wanted to be a Kook and she’s a Pogue to him.

“You think your friends got what you guys searched for?” Hope silently asks, afraid if Bobby is happen to hear the conversations.

“I hope so. It would be fuck up if they didn’t” JJ shrugged, but he has the guts telling him that they already did.

They had a plan and even it didn’t really went like they want, he knows his friends know how to improvise. This isn’t the first time they’re been doing shit like this.

“I’m sorry because I can’t cover you more, I kinda panic over there when Tebow keep barking and Bobby showed up” Hope apologizes once again “I never really being in any situation like this”

“You did enough, Kook” JJ assured her “If anything, I’m the one who should thank you for it. You said you don’t want to get involve but you did, that’s already enough for me”

Hope pursed her lips “Yeah, I can’t possibly let your ass get shoot by Bobby, right? Or chew by Tebow” she jokes, referring to the previous event. That causing JJ to laugh, shaking his head a little causing his blond strands to moving along with the movement.

“Yeah” JJ agreed, the laugh still lingering around his mouth.

Hope can’t help to stare at him, she can’t deny that JJ is a very attractive boy despite being a Pogue. He’s nothing like her brother or anyone been telling her, though his wild behaviours something made her questioning things.

But that just him being carefree and owning his own freedom. Hope never really has that, not since forever.

“Are you telling the truth, about your dad?” Hope hesitantly asks, she doesn’t want to be a nosy or something but she wants to know. JJ drops his laugh and swallowing a little hard at the question.

“You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to, I understand” she quickly said, not wanting being label as nosy.

“No, it’s fine. I asked for your help to get into your father’s property, maybe you deserved an explanation” JJ states, noticing the guilt from the girl “He’s kinda made me do it but part of it because we kinda get caught up with something” JJ feeding the lies, not mostly but still.