𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ

THERE’S AN OBVIOUS tension radiating from the three people out of four that sitting around together. The twins not acknowledging each other presence. Even though their seats are just side by side.

Because Hope is still not confronting Topper about the golf course incident with Rafe and Pope and she has no heart to talk about it knowing it could induce more fight than an actual talk between them.

So, she sits there with her arms folded on her chest while her eyes roaming around through the balcony with Topper leaning on a pillar. Avoiding any eye contacts with the people in the room.

Her mother sitting just opposite of them with her legs crossed, also has a cloud on her face. Probably because of her supposed arrival from mainland got cut short.

Her mother demanding for her presence earlier this morning while she’s still in a bed, trapping in between JJ’s strong arms that secure around her body. Practically pounding on her door, pulling her out from the peace of morning with the boy of her dream.

They spend their night by binge watching movies, cuddling on the bed and Hope found the comfortable place in between JJ’s arms. She swears it almost like she was made for it, custom made only for her.

But when her mother shows up out of  nowhere and demanding for her to be down by seconds forcing her to jolt up almost immediately, waking up the blond boy who is still in his wildest dream.

"Hope, wake up" Her mother's voice breaking through the atmosphere with a loud and fast knock on her door. Waking her up from her sleep and ruining the stillness of morning.

"Go away mom, it's still early" Hope groaned, shifting lightly still not aware that she had a boy sleeping by her side.

He's got his arms around her and the sound of her voice talking stirring the boy a little before he's pulling her closer.

Hope leaning into it, nestling in between his embrace and tucking her chin on his chest. Letting his warmth pulling her back into the comfort of sleep. This feels like a straight out from heaven to her.

"Hope, this is a serious matter. Get your ass up now!" Her mother keep banging on her door and that is when Hope fully open her eyes. Everything starts to rush into her mind, putting the pieces together.

Her mother shouldn't be at home by now,  not this early. She's supposed to still be at the mainland until this afternoon. And now she's banging on her door while demanding for her presence.

She glances to her side where JJ is still peacefully sleeping with his messy hair covering most part of his face. His mouth slightly part open and he's still has his arms around her. She's facing his naked chest.

If this under another circumstances, she would be blushing so hard because of their position but right now, all she can think is her mother that pounding on her door. It's about to be a disaster if the woman ever found her in a bed with a boy.

With JJ Maybank out of people in this world. That woman is going to have a major heart attack.

"Mom?!" Hope said with a panic and confuse tone, pushing JJ away from latching on her body before she sitting up from her laying position. Her eyes fixed on the door and she's grateful that she's locked it last night.

"Get yourself ready, I'll see you in 10 downstairs" She demands

"I thought you are still out at the mainland with dad for business? What are you doing here?" Hope continues to ask while her brain already start to work its gear.

"For God sake, Hope Amelia. Get your ass ready and I'll see you downstairs" She announced, the annoyed fills her tone. Totally not pleased with the constant questions from her.