𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐

"SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME" Hope muttered it to her father when the both of them standing in front of her parents' bedroom after they walking into the house

"SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME" Hope muttered it to her father when the both of them standing in front of her parents' bedroom after they walking into the house. Her father suggested for her to go and confront her mother first before she goes back to her bedroom and get a rest.

She can't help to sweating, staring at the big door almost like she can burn a hole on it. She knows that she needs to confront her mother sooner or later, they're living in a same house, she's gonna bump into her mother everywhere and anywhere. There's no escape from this.

"She's not going to kill you, Hope" Richard assured his daughter "She's gonna get mad and gives you lectures but that's normal. She's just worry about you. She's your mother, it's what a mother did" he continues, putting a hand on her back.

"That's not exactly what you said to me before" she retorted, remembered what he said to her when she asked what will happened if she's going home and walking through that door.

Richard let out a small chuckle "I was joking, sweetheart. Just trying to scare you off" he said making Hope to pout a little "But trust me, you're gonna be fine. Plus, I'm not going to let anything happen to you. I'm gonna protect you, from behind" he grinned.

Hope snorted "If you're afraid of mom, you can just said it, dad" she said "You don't have to act like a hero or something. We both can run at the same time if mom decides to hulk out at me"

Richard chuckles"I'm not afraid of your mom. I'm the man here" he states "But that does sounds like a good idea. We both can run at the sometimes"

"Stop playing around, it's not helping at all with me being nervous" She nudges the man a little, but her lips still manages to twitch upwards at the corner.

"Come on, better now or never" Richard states, pointed at the door motions for her to get through it and get straight to the business.

Hope pursed her lips, she takes a deep breath and slowly letting them out. When she feels like she's ready, she gives her father a nod.

Richard smiles, ruffling her hair a little before he pushed the door open and walking through it first while Hope trailing right behind him.

"Honey--where are you?" Richard spoke as soon as he made his way into the bedroom, searching for his wife at every corner.

"What's going on, Rich?" Her voice rising in the room causing Hope to panic, she knows it just a matter of time until she's going to face to face with her mother.

"Come out here, I need to show you something" Richard said, standing in the middle of the room with a hand on his hip. He looks at his daughter that look terrific, he gives a small wink at her when they're looking at each other.

Hope just pursed her lips, taking a reassurance from the gesture.

"Give me a minute" Her mother said.