𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼

JJ MAYBANK been waiting outside the party, glancing at the house that full with people. Full with Kooks. The music blaring can be heard from where he's standing along with the chatters of people. He leans against his bike, waiting for Hope.

He had to excuse himself from his friends back at The Wreck, they were dancing together while enjoyed the food that Mr. Carrera treated them, courtesy of Kie. Until JJ told them he needs to left, saying he's got something to do.

Though his friends questioning what he possibly needs to do during this time and insisted that he can do that later, JJ still wants to go. They end up letting him, pleading the good bye and promised to meet the first thing tomorrow.

Hope walks out from the party with cautious, making sure nobody actually saw her especially Topper. She made her way through the lawn, eyes scanning around to find JJ. She catches his figure standing not so far from the yard, leaning on his bike.

A smile tugging on her lips, she's fastened her pace towards the blond. Can't wait to meet him.

"Hey, Pogue" Hope spoke when she's close enough to him, waving her hand when JJ finally turned his head. A bright smile plaster on him at the sight of the girl

"Look who it is, the Kook princess" JJ announces, pushing himself away from the bike to greet the girl. Hope letting out a small chuckle, she continues her walk until she's reaching JJ by the bike.

"I got some boozes for yah" Hope holds up two cans of beer that she sneaked out from the party. JJ's eyes brightened at the alcohol "You are officially my favourite Kook, Red" JJ cheers, grabbing the cans from her.

"As if you have another Kooks to favour" Hope states, she knows JJ despised half the Kooks. Probably every Kooks in here.

"You're right, I hate all of them" JJ grinned "Except you. I like you"

Hope can't help to blush, she looks away from JJ to hide the fluster that creps on her cheeks. Not wanting to show that to him but JJ already saw it, he saw how red she looks right now. He can't help to smile more.

JJ likes it how easy Hope to blush even by only his words, not many girls he met has that traits. How she looks away to hide it and turned into shy because of his compliment.

"I got something for you" JJ changes the topic, he wants to tease her more about the fluster but he keeps it down for now. Hope looking back to JJ, the streak of blush still there on her cheeks.

"What?" she asked.

JJ grabs a plastic bag that he hangs from the bike's handle and hands it to Hope. She takes it without questioning, peered into the plastic and this is her turns to bright up

"You brought me Cokes?" Hope beamed, looking up to JJ with bright eyes. There's couple of cans in there and she can't help to feel thrilled, she always got excited at the simple gesture from people.

"Yeah, picks the best one for you" JJ nods, he feels joyful at the excitement from Hope. Only because he bought Cola cans for her.

"You're totally my favourite Pogue right now" she said, returning the same statement like him before.

JJ chuckling when he notices it "I would always be your favourite Pogue" JJ proudly said, winking at Hope.

She rolls her eyes at the vain from him, though she knows he's being playful. JJ laughs again at the eye rolled, he can't help to find her as cute. He always finds her attractive.

"So, uh. Where we're heading to?" JJ asked, they can't possibly hang out at here, right? "You can hop on, I'll take you wherever you want. I'll be the driver for your chariot" he pats on the seat of his bike.