𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

• I'm going to use Chad Michael Murray as the face claim for Richard Thornton since he's going to have a big role just like Ward for the gold

• Honestly, I'm not even sure about it but the ideas come out and I can’t really waste it. Just hope that I'm not ruining his character.

RICHARD THORNTON and Ward Cameron walking side by side through the lawn of the Cameron's residence while the both of them got a glass of wine on their hands.

It's not something unusual for them to just casually hang out around each other, they've been doing this for years. Even before they got married and have children. Being in the same business line while also business partners.

"So--you kicked your son out from your house?" Richard asked while bringing a glass to his mouth.

"Unfortunately" Ward replied halfheartedly, it's not something that he proud of.

"And he has my daughter with him?" Richard continues, giving his friend a look.

Ward paused a little, letting the question hang in the air for seconds "Yeah" he said.

Richard let out a small hummed, nodding his head "So, you left my daughter with your son that you kicked out from your house and God knows where they could possibly be right now" he continues.

"Yeah, Richard, you want me to write an apology letter or something?" Ward snapped a little, glancing to the other man.

"If I didn't know better, this sounds like a kidnapping to me"

Ward let out a scoff "Rafe didn't kidnap her. She's the one who wants to stay with him" he exclaimed.

"Hope was MIA for one whole day after the midsummer that she went with Rafe to God knows where. And he has her with him? I don't know, that sounds like one"

"It's not a kidnapping for God sake" Ward gives him a glare "I tried to get her ass on the car and dropped her home but she insisted to stay, what can I do about it?"

"Maybe you didn't try hard enough" Richard shrugged.

"Come on, cut me some slack. You had teenagers on your own, you think they gonna listen to you if you said no? That only urging them to do more" Ward said, sipping on his wind.

"Oh yeah, trust me I do know about it" Richard chuckles a little, exactly knows the feeling of having teenagers to take care of.

"Plus--it's not something that I proud to do, okay? You think I want to kick my own son out from the house and running around the island with no direction like this?" Ward continues "I have to do what I had to, he needs to be taught a lesson. Should do that long ago"

Richard knows about Ward's trouble maker of son, he heard all the complaints from the man for years about Rafe. And after he dropped out from college, his behaviour keep getting out of hands.