𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

• I don't know if I'm getting Rafe's addiction correctly, I just read about the symptoms and traits on the internet and I'm sorry if it's inaccurate. But feel free to correct me and letting me know about it.

• There's going to be a talk about drugs and withdrawal, I'm putting a trigger warning here.

TW: Talking about addiction, drugs and  withdrawals.

♡♡♡♡♡

"WHAT SUIT YOU'RE gonna get?" Hope asked as soon as they walk out from the store. She's holding the bag of her dress on her left hand while the other one finding its way back to intertwine with Rafe's.

She's no longer feels awkward doing it this time, she's the one who voluntarily holding his hand.

Rafe remains silence, he has no idea what type he needs it but he does know that he's going to buy a suit in a same colour as Hope's dress. A baby blue one to match her.

So anyone at the midsummer will knows that they're going together, that he's going with Hope. Rafe wants to make sure everybody knows that she's his girl so nobody would dare to approach her and taking her away from him.

"I don't know" Rafe mutters, shrugging his shoulder lightly.

That action causing Hope to purse her lips. She wants to help the boy to choose for the suit especially when he was helping her to choose her dress.

But how can she help him if he also doesn't know what he wants. She's not really master at choosing men's fashion but Topper sometimes will ask for her opinion while he's dressing himself.

"What about we start with a colour? What colour do you want to get?" Hope starts, maybe it will help for the starters.

Rafe glances at her "uh--" he hesitates.

His mouth really wants to spit out the answer from his mind but he's afraid Hope isn't liking the idea. What if she doesn't want to be in a same theme like him? She didn't want to go to the midsummer with him as a date after all.

"You think---you think it's okay if I want to get the same colour as your dress?" He finally asked, looking at her nervously.

"You want to buy a baby blue suit to match mine?" Hope raised her brows.

"Yeah. If---if you want to"

Hope smiles, she finds it kinda cute how Rafe wants to match her dress and also how he's hesitates to ask about it.

"We can get you a matching suit if you really want, I don't mind" Hope states, earning a look from him.

"Really?" he looks unsure.

"Of course. That would be nice, we're going together after all. We can be matching" she confirmed it.

Even though her heart escalating at the thought of being matching with Rafe at the midsummer. But she convinces herself that it would be nothing. Of course they can be matching, right?

She pretty sure no one would have an idea about it, not even Rafe. She already made it clear that she's going as his friend, not his date.

"Okay, we're gonna get a matching colour for my suit" Rafe beams, grinning at her.

"Yeah" Hope beams along with him. She likes it when he's all excited for something like this even though it's not really matter for most people.

But she likes it, because he looks so happy. This is how Rafe used to be, before the world corrupting him, before the unexpected expectations from Ward, before the cocaine involvement.