𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼

THE MOVIE ALREADY STARTED.

Hope has her whole attention to the big screen that played an old movie from the 80’s that she used to watch before but it still fun and entertain enough for her to give her attention again to the plot and storyline.

She sometimes chuckling and laughing, having her own fun. Not really aware of the situation that about to go down anytime between the Kooks and the Pogues.

She’s nestling in between Topper and Rafe while Kelce right next to Topper. The boys except for Kelce obviously not really enjoy the movie, that isn’t exactly they are here. But since like they’re gonna play along into the Pogues’ game, they have no choice than sit there while watching it.

They’ve been waiting for JJ and Pope to move so they can corner them. One wrong move from the two boys they are going to take the advantage upon them. And they totally down for the fight.

Rafe has his arm lounging behind Hope’s chair while the girl sometimes leaning closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder when she feels like she wants to.

Rafe likes it, he likes it when Hope wants to be all over him because he always down for any types of proximity between them. He sometimes playing with her hair, twirling it around his fingers.

“Are you sleepy?” Rafe suddenly ask, he starts to feel Hope’s head heavy on his shoulder than before “You can sleep if you want, I don’t really mind. We have a long day, you can rest”

Hope shook her head “No, I’m not sleepy” she said, looking up to the boy who already looking down to her. He looks so boyish here, with his cap turns backward. His face has a soft look, the one he rarely gives out “I’m just want to rest my head. Your shoulder feels comfortable”

Rafe smirks at the compliment “Yeah?” he asks, raising his brows.

“Yeah” Hope nods again, smiling at him. His shoulder does feel comfortable, it makes her feels comfortable.

“You can lean more on me if you want, I don’t mind” Rafe suggest, wanting the girl to fully leaning into him instead of her head.

Hope chuckles “I don’t want to make you uncomfortable by doing that, it’s kinda hot out here”

“I would do anything just to feel you so close to me, Mia. Crush me all you want, I’m not gonna complain a shit about it”

That causing Hope to blush, hearing Rafe saying he wants to be close to her. Because as much as she never wants to admit, she wants to be close to him too.

She likes to be close to Rafe, feeling the heat from his body near her making her feels safe. To have him around her, even only by draping his arm around her shoulder just like he usually did.

“Yeah?” Hope asks, just for confirmation.

“Hell, yeah” Rafe confirmed, nodding his head. He would do anything just for Hope to be so close to him, just to hold her.

Hope smile coyly before she shifted on her chair, scooting it closer to Rafe before she’s curling into him not only just her head.

Rafe can’t hide his big smile, his hand curling around her shoulder to bring her more closer. Enjoying the moment between them, almost like there’s only the two of them.

JJ Maybank can’t keep his eyes off from them, from Hope. He would turn around every seconds, just to watch Hope and Rafe that seems so comfortable with each other.

He notices it, he notices everything. And now he saw Hope leaning closer to Rafe and that Cameron boy has a big weepy smile on his face.He wants nothing than go there and punch his face just to wipe that smug smile from him.