𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆

BARRY ALREADY kicked everyone out from his trailer, yelling at all the drunken and dopey head to get out from stumbling around his place and tell them to come back tomorrow. Bringing along the money they owned him or he’s going to hunt their asses.

Hope sitting on a chair at the front porch, she already pull out her scrunchie from her hair since it already ruined when Luke Maybank tugged on it. Placing the navy blue hair tie on a table in front of her.

She rubs on her scalp that feel sore and a little bit numb, she swears she thought she’s going to lose her hair for quick seconds. That man really lose his mind.

Suddenly, she feels bad for JJ. She can’t imagine what he’s going through by living in a same roof with the man. If he can pull this shit on her, at the public eyes, what would he’ll doing to JJ when nobody around them.

Though she’s not sure enough that Luke would be some sort of an abusive towards JJ. But seeing him here, drunk and high while searching for his drugs and acting so impulsive, she knows something might going down in the house between them.

“You good, kid?” Barry asked when he heard a sigh coming from her, he was still trying to kick out the drunk that lounging on her lawn. He turned to face her who is still rubbing her head.

“Yeah. That son of a bitch almost pulled out my hair” Hope cuss, giving her scalp one last rub before she drops her hand. Shifting on the chair to be more comfortable.

Barry left the door and approaching the girl, standing in front of her and giving a little tap on her chin for her to look up for him. Hope glances up, showing her face at the man.

He placed his palm on her side of her face, eyes scanning every inches of her face to spot any wounds or bruises that might come from Luke but he can’t find any. That’s a relief for him.

“He didn’t hit you or even touch you anywhere, right?” Barry asked, just to make sure.

“No” Hope shook her head, but she’s sure if Barry not showed up for another minutes, something a lot more than that can happen.

Barry breath in relief again, dropping his hand from her face and taking a seat on an empty chair next to her. He’s facing the girl that remains silence, he feels like a parent picks up his kid from the principal office.

“I don’t like you show up like that, kiddo. That ain’t funny at all” Barry spoke, he shook his head “This place, isn’t like one of your Kook’s playground. Real shit happened here and you can get seriously hurt”

Hope swallowed at the confrontation from Barry, he doesn’t look mad but he also not pleased with what happened.

“I’m sorry” She muttered “You said you want to hang out, I thought maybe I can surprised you”

“No, don’t apologize. I should warn you about it before but still, you can’t just popped out like that without telling me” Barry continues, he sound stern but he mostly worry “Next time, if you want to stop by and do shit with me, you ring me first, aight?”

Hope quickly nods, sucking her inner cheek. She feels bad, she thought she just ruined everything for Barry. He might lose his chances for a deal, because he needs to kick everyone here.

“I’m sorry Baz” Hope apologizes once again at the guilty thought

“I told you don’t be sorry”

“No, I’m sorry. You lose your customers today because of me” Hope states “I can just go home, you know and you can call them back for the deal”

“Kid, that was nothin’, okay? Don’t stress out about it, I can just do another deal tomorrow” Barry assured “Plus, they ain’t giving me profit anymore. Half of them owned me hundreds buck, it would be a pleasure to kick them out from here”